Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My brother
James Wrote:That's what we were put on this earth for kyle. to make the mistakes so our siblings didn't have too, kudos, good job, Jim

Brothers are one thing..........sisters are quite another!!!
My sister is 5 years younger than me.....and would NEVER listen to anything I had to say before she did something really stupid (getting married 5 times to the WRONG guys).......and then later on admitting that I was right about them!!!

OMG. I still want to throw a pie in her face!!!!

Im just sayin......

Everybody knows but nobody does anything because "we need to try to stay out of it and let them make up their own minds." hmmmm I'd be planning a trip! I have beauty in my life because I know ugly well. If for nothing more than staring my sibling in the eyes and searching for some semblance of sanity. Maybe he needs physical support to reveal a decision he already knows is in his heart. Is it at all possible or reasonable in the least? If so, maybe tell him you're going to come and get in his face and be there with him through the bloody hell. I would gladly serve as the excuse or object of disdain in the matter (as I'm sure you would as well). Yuck. :frown:
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart