Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My needs or a slut?
I know what I want and what I need, but I wonder what you think about it.
If the girl (or man) not in relationship and she (he) just want sex - is it normal to sleep with whom you want, even when those are 5 different persons per week/month?
When someone hear that the man has sex with...mm... 4-6 different girls\boys for a short time - everybody will say that he's macho, but if we say the same about girl/woman - everybody will say that she's a slut!
Where's justice?

What do you think about it?

sorry for some mistakes - my english no so good.

Marlen Wrote:I know what I want and what I need, but I wonder what you think about it.
If the girl (or man) not in relationship and she (he) just want sex - is it normal to sleep with whom you want, even when those are 5 different persons per week/month?
When someone hear that the man has sex with...mm... 4-6 different girls\boys for a short time - everybody will say that he's macho, but if we say the same about girl/woman - everybody will say that she's a slut!
Where's justice?

First, let me assume a few things.

1. You are not in a relationship
2. You are young

----

Now the advise.

Most people can't even get ONE person to fuck in a MONTH! So if you can get FIVE in a WEEK, why not?

However,

Becareful of disease... and if you keep doing 5 a week, then you'll get a certain 'reputation'... and you'll have to deal with your reputation, and THAT is not so easy.

Amigo Wrote:First, let me assume a few things.

2. You are young

----

Now the advise.

Most people can't even get ONE person to fuck in a MONTH! So if you can get FIVE in a WEEK, why not?

However,

Becareful of disease... and if you keep doing 5 a week, then you'll get a certain 'reputation'... and you'll have to deal with your reputation, and THAT is not so easy.

I'm not asking about my situation and my age) I just want to know what people think about it)
I think that if you want - why not to?

Quote:I know what I want and what I need, but I wonder what you think about it.
Where's justice?

If that is what you want and what the other people want. Well then I think it's ok. But I couldn't see myself in this sort of situation. I could see myself with two boyfriends at the most. I was starting to get into that sort of thing for a bit but I never had sex. I just wanted pleasure. But now days I want a proper boyfriend and not just sex.

What a really interesting topic for discussion!

Do you want me answer with my head, my heart or my groin?

I love chocolate and I love ice-cream, but sometimes I just crave the sweet refreshing nutrition of raw fruit and vegetables.

For me, much as I love ice-cream, it wouldn't sustain me. A string of sexual liaisons wouldn't sustain me either. What sustains me is the love and security of being in a relationship with the man I love who I know loves me completely and without terms, conditions and strings.

You are right. There is little fairness in the way men and women are viewed in terms of sexual notches on the bedpost. Whatever you feel about exploring multiple options before you embark on the journey may not be the way you respond when you've exhausted those options. We are such a product of our upbringings and environments.

There is so much more I would like to explore on this topic, but I have to get off to work ...

There is a definite role/gender bias that goes back to the Mother Mary and her "immaculate conception"Wink. If this happened today it would be an episode of Maury Povich and the three men who showed up would be getting DNA tests on one of his tacky Whos the Daddy episodes.

Fast forward to present day and the Masters and Johnson surveys showing rape as the #1 fantasy of women since the 50s or 60s when they started the survey and every decade since then. Why? My theory...women are not given "permission" to own their sexuality or bodies and there are definite biases when it comes to "good girls" vs bad girls". Rape gives them permission to have sex without initiating it or desiring it as the other person has complete control. It is sad really. I have always admired women who were able to overcome all this crap and just *BE*...god bless Samantha Jones!

So...yes...there is a difference because we were all socialized to beleive there is a difference but really...there isn't a difference and shouldn't be.

marshlander Wrote:.....
I love chocolate and I love ice-cream, but sometimes I just crave the sweet refreshing nutrition of raw fruit and vegetables....
Are you comparing love to brussel sprouts?!:eek: :tongue:

Its pretty sad that men get thought of higher the more girls(or guys) they can sleep with where as women would get frowned upon.:frown:

I wouldn't think more of anyone bassed on how many people they have slept with, or less! :mad:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I think that in general, yeah the girl would be thought of as the slut and the man would be the "legend". But it comes down to the person themselves. If they do not think what they're doing is wrong or shameful and have no concerns about it, then they aren't because people are entitled to live their own lives and judge their own lives. Smile

I personally am very weary of those who sleep around. Not only for the disease factor, but just more of the worry that they will continue to do so behind my back if they say they want to be with me. I thrive on monogamy, and hate the whole cheating concept altogether. Although I am not really opposed to open relationships, I just can't find myself being in one of those either.

Amigo Wrote:First, let me assume a few things.

2. You are young

----

Now the advise.

However,

Let's speak for ourselves hun.

And in my book, a person that sleeps around with 5 guys a month is beyond the deffinition of a slut. Especially if you think about the number of gay guys in any given area....

And yes, 10000% to the last thing Amigo said...