Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sunday
SUNDAY MORNING

What should I do as a start on Sunday?
It's not hard to tell. If someone asked me what is my Sunday's definition, it would take me a while to find a satisfactory answer. But like I said, it's not hard to tell Sunday from the others of a week.
First and foremost, I can feel vividly how it starts and how it ends, and when it ends, and what I've done at the end of the day. Just enumerate! I can sleep as much as I want, I may wake up at 5.30Am and then realise "Phew, Today is Sunday" though. I get out of my bed at 7.00 or a bit earlier, turning on the laptop and check some information I have interest in lately ( such as who will be the Host of Vietnam's next topmodel this year). I do some exercise like push-up and fold my belly, looking at myself naked in the mirror (hahaha). I take a shower and listen to some songs I've found by chance in the Internet (They may come from a recommendation). The shower-taking often ends after 3 songs. Actually, I find my taste in music changing day after day, little by little. And then what is the next? Of course, I have to eat something. Obviously, if my mom is so busy that she can't take me out for breakfast, I have no choice but to buy 2 loafs of bread and a quite big glass of coffee. It may sound not overwhelming, but somehow I feel as if I've got a real sense of relaxtion while grazing bread like a cow (of course, cow doesn't eat bread). I now the reason, it is because I'm not in a rush and I know Sunday is all my freedom. Hey guys, don't get it the wrong way, I'm not spending my time in an irresponsible way.
I like US TV series and now the old love came back to me. It is Dark Angle in which Jessica Alba played the main char. Oh, I almost forget something. Before the episodes of a day, I plan to practice some listening exercises. You know what, when you are at the point considered as a last moment of something and you realised you 've got nothing (experience, knowledge,...) the sense of faliure will torture your mind. And I can tell you the feeling is worse than regretful. At least I know it's right to me now. A positive thinking, right?
My afternoon will start with a subject actracting me most or the one I can feel my weakness when confronting with. Sometimes the plans you made don't go as you expect. But it gives you motivation to make it happen like you wish. And for me, I have to stop myself if it wants to break the rules. Obviously, something unexpected would come at the wrong time (yes, it's never right). I don't know whether it comes by chance or something inside me wants it to. But that's not the point. I ought to apply the lesson I learned in the Internet. It is a spll when you get unconcentrated on your work. If you want to know, it is "hey boy, let's get back to your work!". You may fail, but keep saying this to your insider, it will work. Actually, I've not experienced its effect, but i tell myself first "just believe, it will do the trick".
The evening. What is it? It must be the result of the first two things above. Just make it real. I will ride my bike to buy something for the dinner if the leftover of the lunch spoil my appetite (I'm a little fastidious). Then I go to Fahasa, or Coopmart, wandering, seeing (maybe telling myself I'm broke now, haha).
Can you feel it? Sometimes I feel as if People were created just to learn nothing about outside, but themselves. It sounds weird, but there is nothing absolutely right for individuals. And God somehow gives everyone 18 years (maybe a bit shorter) to learn about themselves before they have to learn about others who they meet in the future. What does that mean, buddy? It means you can waste your time now, and you will ask yourself the question "who are you?" when you look at the boy in the mirror. I don't like it, 'cause I don't want to run the risk of having no moment to enjoy my life as I'm doing now

your post sounds so confusing, it seems that you are having a battle within yourself. but then again some of your sunday morning seems that you have a nice life. you are still young just enjoy as much as you can. try talking to your parents they can help you alot. love yourself and if you want a song recommendation listen to Whitney Houston "Greatest love of All" its my favorite.

Obstacles

Friday, August 11th, 2011
One egg, one bread and one milk coffee. It's a lavish breakfast
Actually, I don't know how to start to do a particular thing latey. I mean as though there was always an obstacle at the very first. Take an example. The night before I read an inspired story in "Chicken soup for the soul" and discovered something really meaningful to now "me", also some English expressions I had been looking for. I intended to write a new entry. Strictly speaking, writing somehow play an important role in my soul-healing process. But not everytime I do things go smoothly. Type and press delete, they happened again and again. But I know my hands are now too small to have place for a white flag. In some ways, it is a way that leads me to the victory road on which my biggest enemy does exists.
Obstacles, in the final analysis, play an important part in some fixed steps of everybody's life. Of course, I'm not a psychologist or socialogist, but a 16-year-old boy has right to express his view, right? It's like reading an inspired story in CSFS as I've mentioned above. After the breakup, I myself have an inexplainable feeling that really confuses me. Yes, I focus on triffing details too much. If that's it, it's not worth mentioning. But I usually make myself like a part of the story or a character in it. In fact, they remind me of him. A man bearing some resemblance to him, or having the same job as he is, even with a name started by a letter like him. All of them make me feel like a jerk. Putting the stuffs behind ( I don't want to go into detail this anymore, because i already did), I realised many things. The obstacle here is recollection. It shows me there is nothing wrong or right here. The way everything between me and him just went along a fixed line. I don't pretend to be a saint who has reached the peak of the Way in my religion. Something unforgetable still exist in my heart but (again) the black turned into light grey. It may stop fading and remain this grey, but now I feel better in a literal sense. Imagine I broke up and someone took my memory away, I'm now just sunk into the dark without any way.
There are many things you can or cannot work out at some point. But time will do the trick. Obstacles happen everywhere, everytime no matter if you want or not. But the point is I don't want to run away from anything anymore. If it is supposed to come, it's to come.