Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My two new loves
QueenOdi Wrote:so I have to pat you on the back [and steal your babies... lol].
RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

QueenOdi Wrote:[Doesn't Miko mean Priestess in Japanese? :confused:]

wow Odi Smile you are good!

miko is a shrine maiden in a Shinto shrine

Nick9 Wrote:wow Odi Smile you are good!

miko is a shrine maiden in a Shinto shrine

Well Nicky, heh, you know I try... Cool lol.

That's cool.

I did some name shopping when naming Sora, who by the way has a Japanese name. :biggrin:

Sora Aoi Xyxthumbs .
~

@Winter- You Must[Fal] share updates with us! Otherwise... lol. We don't have very large mammals here, the largest being dogs, unless you count 40+ton Humpback whales...

I'd be very interested to see how they do. Xyxthumbs

god the look gorgeous , happy u took them in too , if the choice is the vet putting them to sleep because of no mother now then gave them the chance they deserve, bravo m8

QueenOdi Wrote:Sora Aoi Xyxthumbs .
~

lol, Odi, my Japanese is not good, I just had done some research about Shinto wedding ceremony. I liked the traditional groom's outfit btw. Kind of like samurai Smile

OMG they are so cute, I wish I could have one but we don't have them here.
I am totally envious ,they are adorable and those bandit mask are so cute.

Please post more pictures of them.

Oh, I plan to post better pics of them as soon as possible. We're just working now on getting them more acquainted with humans...they're coming along nicely in that regard though...last night I was cuddling Miko and she lay her head in the crook of my arm and fell asleep right there 1luvu

Nick9 Wrote:lol, Odi, my Japanese is not good, I just had done some research about Shinto wedding ceremony. I liked the traditional groom's outfit btw. Kind of like samurai Smile

Aw poor Nicky-poo isn't good at Japanese? :tongue:

Sora's name is simple; Sora Aoi - Sky Blue . No reason in particular, but I liked the way it "fit" so Confusedmile: .

Oh Nicky, are you getting married? Is that why you were researching? Can I be a bridesmaid? :biggrin: [I'm serious... lol]

~

@ Winter - You'd better! Otherwise... I'll deliver a bunch of fish to your house and have them put them into your bed and then you'll be sleeping with the fishes Xyxthumbs . But you have to rush to put them in water, cause I don't want the poor babies to suffocate.:frown:

I just did a big girly squeal and blushed like crazy... I wish Sora was as cuddly with me, but she's such a Diva, she gives me a little scratch if I rub our noses without her permission...

I don't know where she gets that from Dazzler1 .

Yes, as soon as they're ready to be little models, update us Cheerleader2

Growing up we also had a pet raccoon, from which I hold very fond memories. They certainly have a personality all their own! This experience is one I wanted my kids to share as well, so two different times I also raised a pet raccoon for them to enjoy. They are a lot of work (both of them we got before their eyes were open, have to feed them every few hours, just like a baby) but one of those things that memories are made from. The second one we had, we got a kitten at the same time so the raccoon would have a buddy. The poor kitten, the baby raccoon would suck it's ear all night long, lol. The bad thing, the raccoon became so "attached" to his kitten bud, that he didn't bond with us all that much. He wasn't mean or anything, but we became more his "food supply" than an emotional attachment. He followed the kitten all over the place and could care less about us for attention or petting. So, if I ever get another one, I won't have a cat to "steel" the coon away from us, lol.

Also, I wasn't aware of this until recently, but a large percentage of raccoons carry a parasite (right from birth I believe) that can be harmful to humans, so do some research and be careful. Not sure but maybe they can be tested to see if they are a carrier?

wintermoon Wrote:Oh, I plan to post better pics of them as soon as possible. We're just working now on getting them more acquainted with humans...they're coming along nicely in that regard though...last night I was cuddling Miko and she lay her head in the crook of my arm and fell asleep right there 1luvu

Bump

Wiiinnnttteeerrrr....

I really want to see them. Are they not ready yet to model for us? :confused:

I'm so impatient Biglaugh

QueenOdi Wrote:Bump

Wiiinnnttteeerrrr....

I really want to see them. Are they not ready yet to model for us? :confused:

I'm so impatient Biglaugh

They should be within the next day or so Confusedmile: I've been very busy this past week and haven't had time to do much of anything...but now that things have calmed down, I'm going to get working on posting some new pics very soon Confusedmile: