Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW - 2nd new GS Interview -
Borg69 Wrote:I'm furry illiterate... I mean, I have a vague idea what it is.

Is there a specific... species... you fantasize about most, or is it any mascot in a fur suit that gets you going?
I'm actually not really into the whole mascot/fursuit aspect, just the artwork and character designs, but to answer your question, usually wolf's and dragons are top of the list

CellarDweller Wrote:have you ever been to a furry convention?

do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?

any piercings?
No, and I don't know of any around me
I don't have any, but I once though about getting a sleeve tattoo with a H.R. Giger inspired pattern on it

No piercings yet, still deciding if I want to get one and which one to get

Hey, If anybody still has questions I'm still here to answer them, just leave a post and I'll respond.

Bump! I hope this thread isn't dying already.

jaxc Wrote:Bump! I hope this thread isn't dying already.

I missed it! Sometimes posts just pass me by and they appear (seemingly at random) days/weeks later.

Pardon me if you already answered these question, I didn't read through it properly:

SlipKnot is a bit extreme, for my taste, what would a top 5 bands (of all time) in your opinion look like?

What do you do? What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

What's your biggest regret?

Cat or dog?

Which one (dog/cat race)?

Spiders, snakes, needles?

Cuddly Wrote:I missed it! Sometimes posts just pass me by and they appear (seemingly at random) days/weeks later.

Pardon me if you already answered these question, I didn't read through it properly:

SlipKnot is a bit extreme, for my taste, what would a top 5 bands (of all time) in your opinion look like?

What do you do? What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

What's your biggest regret?

Cat or dog?

Which one (dog/cat race)?

Spiders, snakes, needles?
1.Not sure, I'm experimenting a lot with music genre's and my taste's are always changing, but at the moment, it would have to be Slayer, Dead Kennedy's, Incubus, Massive Attack( hip-hop group), and Meshuggah.

2. Never really thought about, I just get up and do whatever, and there's just a lot that I enjoy that I really don't see the point in not getting up.

3. Can't really say, not whole I did that that I really dwell on. If had to choose, it would probably be not becoming an atheist sooner ( things I said in defense of Christianity, ugh!)

4. I'm a dog person, but I have a couple cats I love too

5.Which one (dog/cat race)? not sure what the question is?

6. Again, not sure what exactly your asking, but if you want to know which one scares me the most than, I'm diabetic so I'm pretty use to use to needles, I've handled snakes before so no problem there, and my room is in the basement, so the spiders are practically my roommates by now:biggrin:

Bumping for anyone whose still interested

God I really need sleep, I glanced at this quickly and I thought it said "NUDE interview" --- or was that just wishful thinking...?

MrMom Wrote:God I really need sleep, I glanced at this quickly and I thought it said "NUDE interview" --- or was that just wishful thinking...?
yes, it was probably wishful thinking, though if you ever seen any full body pics of me you probably wouldn't be so wishful:biggrin:

Hey, cheer up. My 4 year old daughter wants to enter me in a contest she saw on some daytime TV show - the prize being a complete makeover. She told me,. "They could fix your hair daddy, and show you some nicer clothes to wear"...