Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW ACRONYMS (As a tribute to Shadow and his mum.)
The now closed thread that Shadow started a few years ago was a good word game to try, then it got swamped by less amusing pursuits and activities, as the members changed, left, joined again, evolved...
Shadow recently lost his mum (our condolences) and I'd like, as a tribute to her and David, to ressuscitate this game. Have fun. This is how Shadow explained the rules:

My mum played (for years) an online game called "Acros", which is quite a fun (if simple) game where the online acronym generator supplies a random number of random letters, and a topic, and the players (as many as want to join in) come up with acronyms.

E.g.

EHFP with the topic "Food and Drink", and so you might come up with something like :-

E
verybody
H
ates
F
ish
P
aste

Or something like that.

It's just another little word game to play if you've got nowt else to do ... and in order to prevent people bashing their heads against a brick wall I'd suggest once, say, 4-5 people have suggested answers, another Acronym in a random category be proposed by anybody that wants to put one forward.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Here's a new start :-

Category is BEREAVEMENT
Acronym is GABALT

Gosh!
Absolutely
Bomb-struck!
Another
Life
Thwarted. (Trashed / Threatened / Torn / Trodden / Thrashed)

I'll wait for more contributions before declaring a winner

I am so sorry for your loss.

Goodness
Are-they
Buried
All
Life
Terminated