[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Feel free to send me your nudes and I will judge. Wink

tart! Rolleyes

Is it unusual to shower blinfolded? :biggrin:

I think I look way better naked.

I think clothes make me look fat lol!

I think you need some new clothes then sweetlad.

sweetlad86 Wrote:I think I look way better naked.

I think clothes make me look fat lol!

Really?? I'm going to have to have a re-think. I thought it was my gut that made me look fat. :confused: :biggrin:

I'm not over gone on myself naked. I don't hate my naked body but I could certainly think of ways to improve it. I would like to put on a bit of weight as others have mentioned above and a tan wouldn't hurt either lol. I'm like a glass of milk at the mo...

I like my body. Don't like the bit of chest hair that I get, but I waxed that shit off. I think I can honestly say I wouldn't change any other thing. Sure it would be nice to look like brad pitt in fight club or some CK model, but then I wouldn't be me. I wouldn't ever want to be fat though.

Naked i look a total wreck. I am the most unconfident person when it comes to my appearance naked. I don't like getting naked even for sex if i can avoid it. My clothes are my shield from all my insecurities. I can look amazing with clothes on because i know how to dress and have this weird nack for pulling off outrageous looks and combinations but naked i'm completely defenceless and all the years of eating disorders and mistreating my body are laid bare. I hate it.

Mine is OK.
i was skinny at 8, skinny at 18, skinny with a potbelly at 28, but had lost that and gained decent muscle by 38.