Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naughty Pics
What is your views on sending naughty pics on dating apps? How do you feel about unsolicited pics?

I never like it when people just randomly send that sort of stuff, or request it right from the start. I'm not opposed to sending pics but I do make sure to crop out my face...which is probably good advice anyway.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Personally I feel people should ask if the other person wants to receive them before sending. I know some people like to get to the point but you can send two lines of text before sending some random cock pic.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 2 members Like IanSaysHi's post:
  • InbetweenDreams, seeking

I personally never send nudes, especially to people I've never met. While to each their own, I think people should definitely ask first.

One thing I hate is guys who demand I send them dick pics before meeting them. I can't think of anything more revolting than a guy demanding I supply him with proof I have a penis that's the right size for him before I can be in his presence. I'm not going to risk sending a dick pick to someone who is possibly catfishing me. Normally I take it as a red flag, click block if they haven't already, and consider them a bullet dodged.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Just tell those who request them that you are on Dudesnude and will be glad to confirm if they chose the right photos.
I bid NO Trump!

I've never sent anyone a "naughty" pic.

I've seen too many stories of people who send those types of pics, and then the person they send them to gets angry at them for some reason, and suddenly, 'boom', the pic is posted somewhere publicly.

Once that happens, no going back.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • ceez

I for sure don't send anything unless I absolutely trust them especially nothing with my face exposed. I don't mind receiving them but I do appreciate it when they ask haha! Just surprising when you open up your messages and boom a pic of a dick is in your face lol! To each his own though. As long as they respect me, I will respect them and their choices even if it is something that I wouldn't really do myself. I do respect, admire, and am allured by those who have that confidence in themselves though. Something that I lack in myself haha!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CodyH's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(07-23-2020, 11:30 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: Personally I feel people should ask if the other person wants to receive them before sending. I know some people like to get to the point but you can send two lines of text before sending some random cock pic.

Absolutely. I do not like receiving unsolicited dick pics. I also hate it when people requesting can't even frame their request in the form of a question. I've had people message me the word "pics" out of the blue...they could have at least said "hello" and then ask...with punctuation lol

(07-24-2020, 12:28 AM)Chase Wrote: I personally never send nudes, especially to people I've never met. While to each their own, I think people should definitely ask first.

One thing I hate is guys who demand I send them dick pics before meeting them. I can't think of anything more revolting than a guy demanding I supply him with proof I have a penis that's the right size for him before I can be in his presence. I'm not going to risk sending a dick pick to someone who is possibly catfishing me. Normally I take it as a red flag, click block if they haven't already, and consider them a bullet dodged.

Yeah I don't think showing someone your penis should be a requirement to meet someone and regardless I'd agree bullet dodged.

(07-24-2020, 03:59 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I've never sent anyone a "naughty" pic.

I've seen too many stories of people who send those types of pics, and then the person they send them to gets angry at them for some reason, and suddenly, 'boom', the pic is posted somewhere publicly.

Once that happens, no going back.

I do make sure to crop my face out but that is a concern for sure. I will gave snapchat some credit that you get notified that someone screenshotted your photo, where other apps don't do that, including grindr. A lot of people get on there just talk to you long enough so they can collect pictures so you do really have be careful.

To be honest I am often nervous about sending people stuff. All cropping does is give you plausible deniability...but is that good enough?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(07-24-2020, 03:59 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I've never sent anyone a "naughty" pic.

Me neither, and I've no intention of ever doing so. I'm not on any dating apps anyway, but if I were I wouldn't appreciate someone asking for them. They'd just get ignored.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

If it ever happens I'll let you know!

With me still being very shy and still very horny I appreciate the pics but I  do think it's insane to send someone naughty pics before you even talk to them. My first time on grindr all I had to do was turn on my location then BAM! dick pic Huh
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • InbetweenDreams