Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with bottoming..
Hi all. So, I really really wanna get fucked - a nice hard fuck by an older top guy (mid-forties to early fifties). I tried taking dick a few years ago, but the guy was kinda big - I think 8 or 8.5 inches. Anyways, it really hurt a lot. After about 3 times, him putting it back inside me, I had to quit - the pain was too much. During this time, I did not use (or have any available) lube - maybe that was a big part of the problem? I also feel like he was too anxious to get it inside me and fuck.

I used dildos when I was younger and enjoyed them very much. Haven't used any in more than 6 or 7 years, however. i guess if I decide to try again, I will need to use plenty of lube and find a guy who will be patient. Any other advice? I'd really love a good, hard fuck. Thanks.

I believe that a LOT of lube is the secret. :]

Get some butt plugs or dildos and experiment with them. That will help get you in shape.

Make sure you use lube. I prefer a silicon based one because they don't dry out and they last longer.

That said, if I'm too eager and I let my boyfriend inside me too quickly it still hurts. Get your partner to ease themselves in until you are comfortable with the depth and position. Once you are comfortable, let them go for it. Smile

Also, to start with, if you get your partner to lie down, face up, you can have complete control as you sit on their cock and can control speed and depth much more easily. Once you are used to it you can switch positions.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Anonymous Wrote:...I really really wanna get fucked - a nice hard fuck by an older top guy

Maybe ease into things and get used to it before you aim for the 'nice hard fuck' :biggrin:

I think you should finger with lube and dildo 1st the the real thing...slow then fast. you will find the "spot" soon or later

I have found that the best way is to use dildos to get used to that feeling, go to an adult book store an buy a few dildos or a butt plug and leave it in so you get used to that feeling inside you. I have also bought anal beads before and those are pretty erotic, or at least to me they are. I also have found that using the bathroom before you are fucked is a great way as well and make sure that you are all clear because it makes it more enjoyable for both if you don't see any traces of ya know what, yet some might be really into that. Then when you are being fucked I would say that you should act like you are taking a crap when he is fucking you because then it will slide in easier as well, also use lots and lots of lube, helps so much,

Wish ya the best, being a bottom can be so enjoyable for both, its amazing.

heh, we really need to get a sticky thread about this - there seems to be a lot of issues like this lately...

I really don't know what to say about this because honestly, big is big however you take it Tongue

some positions are better than others, and obviously if you really wanna take it hard you're gonna have to build up to that by being slow and steady. Might even be worth considering a more average sized guy if you want someone really pounding your ass hard - 8" to 8.5" would be a challenge in my book, I'd be a little scared too... It's really about communication and being with someone who knows and cares how you're feeling, not in love with you, but wanting to please you and not just himself. If that makes sense... A lot of people on here have mentioned toys already, which is also a good way to go Smile

For me, normally it goes like, I let my partner gives me some massage first and then he goes inside me, gently. The first time he goes insides will be very hurt, like hell, sharp pain. After that, he gets it out, we make out a little bit and then he goes back inside again. Normally, I start with the cowboy position so I can control what happens and he can hug me if I feel so hurt. ( which help a lot ). Then I move to another position and we enjoy it.