Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need of teenage privacy
JisthenewK Wrote:what can I use to keep it clean if I don't masturbate in the shower? I get so sick of wiping up sperm. ShouldI ejaculate in a sock?

Not if your Mother does the washing! Rolleyes

You should be able to buy a lock for your door at a hardware store. If that's too pricey then consider nailing a board that you can swing down to bar the door when inside (make sure this can't fall accidentally if you close the door while you're out, and obviously this will only work if your door swings in, though if it swings out then I think you could juryrig something a rope lock that you could put around the knob when in your room). Be aware that if your parents are especially twisted then they may remove the lock (and not bloody likely they'll reimburse you even if you paid like $60 for it), though that said I think in cases like this it's better to beg forgiveness (without removing the lock) than ask permission (really, I'd think any reasonable and decent parent wouldn't have a problem with it, in fact some should appreciate or at least respect the initiative you showed in solving a problem, but all too many parents incline toward bat shit crazy).

If even that isn't doable then consider bringing in some heavy boxes and putting them against the door (again, this is useless if the door swings out), though of course an asshole could very well shove their way in but if you're willing to make them regret it (you decide how far or creative you're willing to go) then you should have a golden opportunity to do it when they're not able to effectively block or dodge.

Be advised that putting a lock on your door may inspire curiosity (and perhaps even paranoia, parents get funny that way, we even had a worried mom who posted here not too long ago because her son bought a rainbow lightning bolt pin) so this could lead to someone sneaking to your door and listening (music is helpful here and perfectly normal for a teen's room) and/or peeking under the door.

If you ejaculate into anything like a sock (and especially on sheets or underwear) then try to wash it yourself (actually, make that just "clean up after yourself no matter what"). I've heard of boys busted by the strong smell and/or stains when their mother washed their clothes and while plenty of mothers understand (or at least have an amazing ability to overlook & forget what they don't want to think about), not all do. Seems to me that saying you want to learn to do your own laundry because you'll be on your own someday (more diplomatic than saying you'll be leaving ASAP or even the bolder, "when I'm 18, I'm out the door") so you could wash your own clothes & sheets...hopefully your mom won't decide you could use some "additional practice" and dump the rest of the laundry on you (ETA: though if so then there's a possibility that you could get a little extra money from it...).

I wish you luck on this. I remember being a kid and there's no way I'd ever go back to being one, and even though there are adults who wish to be kids again (I wonder if they really remember what it was like...) I think even more kids learn the mantra, "This, too, shall pass" (aka, "18 and out"). And should someone tell you that these are the best years of your life, let me tell you from personal experience: they lie. It does (barring unlikely misfortune) get better.

santaberry Wrote:Two Things.

1) Develop a powerful and vivid imagination

2) Masturbate in the shower.

3) Always wear camouflage condoms: They won't see you coming.

^this

have a family sit down children and mother, tell them you dont want them walking in while you are dressing. Say this is a big thing and when your brothers and sisters grow old enough they will need this too. you cant walk in while your mother or dad are dressing.

-you might start doing your own wash. Tell your mother she leaves the stuff in the dryer and it gets wrinkled. get a few small wash clothes for the clean up, a sock works but seems a little dramatic.
-"I get so sick of wiping up sperm" do you get sick of blowing your nose? get used to you body fluids, its all pretty much all the same stuff. Not a lot of exposure to these things in a proper christian house.

Teens with privacy end up staying in their parent's house until their mid to late 30's. There is a reason why kids have this strong need for privacy, it motivates them to get a job and move out - or to go to college or to join the military.... The less privacy they have as a teen, the more successful they are in later life.Wink

As for masturbating: they way you have worded this and the way its been dribbled out through this thread it reminds me of a trolls way of getting attention. It feels trollish.

Let us assume for a moment that you really are not a troll and you have lead a remarkably sheltered life and that the internet is a new experience for you (plus you have no friends, no school mates, etc) .

IF you are getting too much friction on your penis from masturbating, then you are squeezing too hard. No hole that you will put your penis in in life will be as tight and as rough as the human hand. Loosen up your grip. No anus, no mouth, no vagina is that tight.

Secondly, there is no way you can thrust your hips as fast as you can 'beat off'. The human arm moves much faster than the human hips. No human will be able to sustain the fast repetitive neck movements that simulate how you move your hand in order to give you head that way.

Thus, with all of this masturbating you are desensitizing your penis and when the time comes when you eventually do have sex with a real person, you will find that they will have to work very hard, or you will have to work very hard in order to enjoy the experience to its fullest.

Suggestion: Masturbate less often, and do it slowly with a very, very loose grip.

Clean up: No do not use a sock or a t-shirt or any other article of clothing. Semen and sperm stain (yellow) materials. It is largely due to the high quantities of proteins, but other chemicals and organics in the mix also work to stain.

Get yourself a rag - say an old t-shirt that has been re-purposed, cut into swatches large enough to clean up, but small enough not to be worn as a shirt again.

Wash the rag often (like every time after you have done the deed). Wash it yourself, in the bathroom sink - shampoo and conditioner works well on natural fibers like cotton. Or throw it out.

Paper towels work as well.

As for the privacy issue, late, late nights may be your only alternative. OR go to bed early. If you commonly go to bed at 10 pm, go to bed at 9:30m. Really there is no need to masturbate at 1 pm in the afternoon or when ever everyone else is up.

Make your own privacy. Steal it from the wee hours of the morning.

Around here in my household, I get all the privacy I need at 5-8am in the morning. I go to bed early and wake up at the crack of dawn or earlier, come out into the living area, drink my coffee, surf the net, do handstands and If I was inclined I also have the time to masturbate or do other private things like pick my nose.

I'm not a troll, but thanks.

Am I the only one who has no problem using no kind of lubricant when masturbating???

JisthenewK Wrote:I should really stop though

Don't be alarmed when you start excreting white stuff when on the toilet (lots of men have a scare when that happens and it's caused by the prostrate building up fluids as it's used to a lot more ejaculation and so when the man then goes to the bathroom the bowel movement can push the excess out, and it's nothing to worry about), or start having wet dreams (another frequent side effect of not masturbating or otherwise relieving pressure).

And for gods sake don't beat yourself up if you try to stop and fail. I swear every time I hear of that (and it's almost always by someone unfortunate enough to be raised in a fundie religion) I want to ban religion as harmful to mental and social health and that makes me a very unpopular person. :tongue: (Seriously, I don't like it when people beat themselves up over their own biology as you'll find plenty of other reasons to beat yourself up without inventing stupid ones in addition.)

Hell if it was harmful to your health I'd sure as heck be dead by now Rolleyes

MidgetGem Wrote:Hell if it was harmful to your health I'd sure as heck be dead by now Rolleyes

Along with just about every other male over the age of twelve on the planet! :biggrin: