Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to rant!!!
I'm so pissed off right now I just need to get this all out! So please everyone just bear with me!!

I was doing so good today. I had made up my mind that no matter what I was going to focus on moving forward, getting out of this marriage I should have never gotten into in the first place, and spending the rest of my life with the guy I have fallen head over heels with.

Was spending some great quality time with my kids and stopped by my wifes place of work and all hell broke loose! She started in on how this musical I'm in has consumed so much of my life and how it had caused us not to be able to do anything as a family all summer long. I finally had enough and said I was sorry that I had screwed up everyone's life and I walked off leaving the kids standing there with her.

She followed me and started in again, this time using the kids, in particular my youngest son, saying he was upset and asking him things like are you scared? Right there in the middle of the store! Then when I get home I notice a post form her on Facebook about how she does't know what normal is anymore. I know that was a jab at me!

I'm just so sick of these mind games she's playing on me!

just bring it into being next to normal, it takes 2 to argue.

as u say,,, its mind games so hang in there, i know members past and present who have been through this and have come out the other intact ,,its a shame she is using your children though ,, i would at least try to speak to here about not using them as pawns,, this must be upsetting enough for all of you - take care m8

pellaz -- that's what I've tried to start doing, and in this instance all I said as I was walking off was I was so sorry I had screwed everyones life up!

matty -- I've told her in the past that I don't like it when she drags them into this. Her only response has been she's not using them she's just telling me how they feel. Well I already know how they feel! I've been there to hear my own parents argue and fight and then they act like nothing's wrong when they notice me or my sister standing there.

I'm telling you, I'm such a mental case I don't think even Freud could figure me out!

Fortunately now I have a great guy that I can turn to who understands and reaffirms me that someday this will be behind me and he and I will be together with no limitations. It's amazing how wise he is and how he's teaching me to live myself again.

'...'.
.][.]...]....].].

Maybe I shouldn't have even brought this up on here! It's not that I don't want to be there for the kids, because I do! I'm just tired of the mind fuck that has been going on since this marriage started.

[];][]/][;;][;][;][];][;

So what you're saying is I should go back to pretending I'm something I'm not so that there can be peace in the household?

archubbycub Wrote:Maybe I shouldn't have even brought this up on here! It's not that I don't want to be there for the kids, because I do! I'm just tired of the mind fuck that has been going on since this marriage started.

id say this is the perfect place to bring it up ! ,, you get to say whats on your mind , you get advice from members and hopefully guys who have been through this if they see your post too, nothing to loose n everything to gain