Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to rant!!!
Thanks Bow! Like I didn't already know that I was the cause of all this! Like I don't realize what I'm dragging everyone through! And oh yeah! I purposefully married her so that 13 years later I could rip her heart out by telling her I like dick instead of pussy! FUCK!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone on here that has given me good advice (even you Bowyn), but I don't think I will be posting on here anymore. There is enough drama in my life right now that I can't seem to avoid. You all have been really great and again I thank you for the advice and support. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

archubbycub Wrote:I just want to say thank you to everyone on here that has given me good advice (even you Bowyn), but I don't think I will be posting on here anymore. There is enough drama in my life right now that I can't seem to avoid. You all have been really great and again I thank you for the advice and support. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

I hope you do come back...I left this board a couple times because a person said something that pissed me off really bad and I did not want to expose myself to that element...

...do remember that there is alot of support and alot of caring people who you have interacted with and maybe just stand back...take a deep breath...and come back after a few days...or hours...or weeks....

The thing is...though I am not particularly helpful in these types of situations myself ...I have noticed that you do need to have people who are helpful so I wouldn't' want you to lose touch with that element...

Whatever you decide I wish you the very best....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:- I don't care who you are.

You are clearly so fucking self-righteous you do not care who ANYONE is as long as they act as a sounding board, a chance for you to get on your fucking soapbox and rip them apart with your unhelpful, self-indulgent words. You clearly know everything about everyone's situation because everyone else's experience is nothing more than a secondary version of yours. Empathy is not your strong point and do not go kidding yourself that it is with bullshit justifications like "I'm just being brutally honest". You act with such ferocity that suggests your vision of anyone else's experience is blinded by your own story. Get over yourself and

shut
the
fuck
up.

archubbycub, I remember I tried to explain how your wife felt when you came to GS and posted your story for the first time.
I am with Bowyn 100%.

She doesn't fight fair. She should not use the kids in the fighting.

But your posts are just about you. I needed to look so many times how old you were...
You don't try to understand her, or at least you don't write about it here. You are the poor one in the fight, you told her what you wanted and within a month you wanted to move out. What about her? Well, she needs to understand you and support you or shut up.
You had 13 years to think about your sexuality and your happiness in the marriage.

you are in love now? Well what about the love of your life tells you today that he leaves you for a woman? Or another man?
Will you just wave him good-bye?

You spent 13 years together and you don't care about it at all. All you want to do is to move out. Maybe she was in love with you the day before you told her. Why do you think she should support you in leaving her?

When someone doesn't agree with you - your wife, Bowyn, probably someone else - you get pissed. And you run away - to the hotel, to your friends (or at least you are talking about it) or away from GS.

I've been in my marriage for 22 years today and all I can tell you, this is not how a couple should solve their problems.

Ok! So I'll just go back to PRETENDING I'm straight and spend the rest of my life in this lie that I HAVE MADE! Thanks a lot!

No, you can go back and clean the mess you have made. OR you can pretend that the situation you are in is only our wife's fault.

I NEVER said this was all her fault. Hell, I can't count the number of times I've either thought or said that I should have never came out and just went through the rest of my life lying. But this is not something I just woke up one day and decided upon. I'm not using it as an excuse to leave her! I'M GAY! And I've known it for 20 years now, I just thought I could make it go away! Yes I know I've fucked up and I'm hurting several people!

Do you shout like that at your wife?
Can you see the pattern? You feel hurt and you let people know it. You shout at them how miserable you are.
You've known for 20 years that you are gay. If I remember correctly, you told your wife and within several days you wanted to move out and end your marriage. You just dropped the bomb on her head.

Sure you can do it. But don't feel hurt when she is struggling with accepting it.

You don't like her note on her FB page. Do you think that she would like your threads here? You both need to communicate. Yes it will be hard. But you have kids and you should keep trying until you find the way.
Don't feel so hurt. She is not responsible for this situation. You both need to work on this. In fact you should work harder than her and for the sake of your kids don't give up.

Hope it all soloves itself out for u man
sounds like such a stress
, i guess just lay it all out there seams best for everyone involved