Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
Welcome haha Big Grin Have fun here

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Cuddles Wrote:Your poor children, and your poor wife.
So selfish. Sad

I think it'd be pretty much anguish all round. Possibly selfish from one perspective, but also self-denying.

If I felt any attraction toward women, I could very easily have taken that path.

Wellcome Tony.

Good luck with all

I envy you the fact that you have children. i came out at 10 to two parents who loved me and never made me feel guilty about sex. I had a great relationship with my mom and dad, my parents loved the guys I loved.

But, at 66 I really miss something. I miss my father. He loved the guy I loved almost as much as I did. Tom died and I miss him terribly. I am retired and bored. I would love to find a kid I could play with. My father was funny and Saturday was always Father's Day. I did not like toys so I got my dad to help me build ship kits, car kits etc. He took me on long walks and explained the outdoors and animals to me. He taught me sports, of course. And a love of reading I still enjoy.

I wish today I had a kid I could talk to the way I talked to my father. He was nonjudgmental towards everyone. Anyway, I don't have a kid but I envy you the chance to have children and grandchildren. I also had 5 gay uncles I was proud of. They didn't have children either. The straights in my family these days seem to be routinely homophobic. I wish I had fathered some children who would be proud to have a gay dad.

I am a retired marine. My bones creak. I do Tai Chi and pretend I am doing a tough exercise program. My goddamn feet wobble so I will tear them off and walk on my knees.

Welcome aboard. I envy you.