Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid
Im fine thank you, and no, he didnt scare me off. Im very hard to scare.:biggrin: I kinda have a problem now, you see. Like i said in the biggining of this forum, im like totaly crushing on my best friend Nick. Bad news is hes straight, well as straight as he can that is. Hes one of those guys that flirts with guys, but when confronted about it, denys it.:frown: He's been flirting with me from the start of our friendship, but thats not the problem, thats for another day.Confusedmile: The real problem is that hes been gone for the past month visiting his home in italy
(ya thats right i got a hot italian flirting with me.:tongue: ) now as i said before, my grandfather knows im bi. Now i havent told him who i like, but i think he guessed, considering he keeps asking me to call Nick. He keeps asking me and hang out with him and stuff. Normally i would, but when we hang were usally around people we know. If i were going to hang with him now, it just be us, and im kinda afriad what might happen.:frown:

The reason you are afraid is because you are seeing him as a more than a friend. Adam you really really like him. If you look past your fear you'll find a really good feeling inside you. Take it slow and remember above all he is your friend.

Friends developing into more is always tricky. Try to consider what you value more.. His friendship or the chance of more?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks Curt, im being stupid. I forgot i the fact that i liked that feeling i get when im around him. I guess i forgot while he was gone. You know, your really good at giving advice. And Twazzle, i would belive that, if it wernt for the fact were not becoming more than friends, at least i dont think so. But good advice anyway. But to answer that, i rather have his friendship since it will probably last longer than a relashonship. if i had the chance i would, but if the chance doesnt come, then i wont do anything about it.

Just be happy being young :biggrin: Ask CLV he would give anything to be young Wink
[/COLOR]

Im happy being young, and being just friends with him isnt all to bad.:biggrin: Considering the fact that we flirt with each other constintly, and im not just talking aboout verbaly.Wink

MusicIsLife Wrote:Im happy being young, and being just friends with him isnt all to bad.:biggrin: Considering the fact that we flirt with each other constintly, and im not just talking aboout verbaly.Wink

:eek: what other flirting is there? Wink
[/COLOR]

Every posible flirting there is. From suddel(sp?) to extreme flirting. The only bad thing is, that my other friends, who are girls, always teaze me about it, you know just jokeing around, but the thing is. they sit behind us in classes, were most of the flirting happens.:tongue: and they talk load enough that i can hear them, wich means nick can hear them. so now i think he's suspesus(sp?). wich only lead to him flirting even more.Wink So maybe i should thank them......NAH.:biggrin:

LOL Oh my. Sounds pretty cool :biggrin: So whats the plans today mr? Who are you flirting with Wink
[/COLOR]

Saddly i wont be flirting with anyone today, it seems that i have been niglegting(sp) my exercise, Ive started loosing the muscle ive worked so hard on.:frown: so today i have to have a workout day. Expect to have me complaining tomarrow about how much pain im in.:tongue: