Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New at GaySpeak!
Heya,

I'm Steven,
17, Bi and from Doncaster!

im rly suprised no one had this name before, 1,500+ members but no one took it? anyway im new here! Laugh
Hello Steven, welcome!

Well, the members here tend to use more animated usernames, like myself Wink So I'm sure there are lots of names that haven't been taken.... for future members, lol.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Welcome to the site Steven.

also very nice avatar... what is it?
Hi Steven and welcome ... an Everton fan in Doncaster? How does that work, then? Wink
Hey Steven!

Big warmWelcome Hope you enjoy it here!Dance

Yeah, we're not as bad as Hotmail yet... still lots of names available! Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
Hi Steven! Welcome

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Hello from another Yorkshire person (though have emigrated dahn saarf!!!)
Welcome Steven Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Hello Steven, what brings you to Gayspeak? Have you discovered the joys of falling for another guy, then? or are you still working things out? Welcome btw
HI STEVE

How're you?! I ain't spoken to you since... erm... you met... I forgot his name?

Ant x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member's Testimonials On GaySpeak spotysocks 101 43,319 08-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: iam_humanbeing
  Hello GaySpeak members GUX 13 1,469 03-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Last Post: starlight
  Hello Gayspeak edkrfv 6 636 02-22-2016, 03:49 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  New to GaySpeak Alehksh 46 3,375 08-20-2015, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Lycanthropist
  Yellow :) We are a couple new to GaySpeak lorenzoandpedro 42 2,859 05-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: lorenzoandpedro