Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I've been lurking for a few days and I guess it's time to post something.

I feel like I'm at some kind of crossroad in my life and it's time to do some soul searching. I recently broke up with my girlfriend. It was a long-distance relationship and the only relationship I've ever been in. Anyway some other stuff is going on, but I guess I'll save that for another thread.

I am a bit paranoid about posting here, but hopefully I can get over that and get to know some of you!

Hey it’s some RandomGuy

Yeah a feel ya bro, I went trough the same paranoia, but now that you got the first post out of the way you can relax, so relax don’t forget to breath an by your 3rd post you won’t even remember why you where that paranoia came from.

An Welcome:biggrin:

Hello and welcome! :]] Don't worry, we're a gang of cool people!

Hey as you've been told... We are a gang of cool people. We are very warm and inviting, I love it here and I know you will too! Take it a bite at a time, read the posts, and archives, find out something about your predicament, and feelings of apprehension in the archive, then share as you learn and creep along.

Welcome guy! ;-)

Hi and Welcome :-)

randomguy Wrote:Hello, I've been lurking for a few days and I guess it's time to post something.

I feel like I'm at some kind of crossroad in my life and it's time to do some soul searching. I recently broke up with my girlfriend. It was a long-distance relationship and the only relationship I've ever been in. Anyway some other stuff is going on, but I guess I'll save that for another thread.

I am a bit paranoid about posting here, but hopefully I can get over that and get to know some of you!

Welcome aboard!

I hope you feel less self concious as you post more, the guys here are a good lot and support and advice are free flowing here.

Hello, randomguy. Welcome. No need to be paranoid. Wink

Hi and welcome to GS.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers and sisters. That us, have a pleasant stay m8.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Yeah I've always been the type that gets anxious/self-conscious in new situations but I feel better already.

Hey there and welcome!

People here are friendly and responsive so don't be shy Wink