Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to GaySpeak
Hey everybody! I'm Alex. I just joined this forum. I needed a place where I could relate to a bunch of other people being a gay 18 year old. Found this site and was immediately interested. Just wanted to come in here and introduce myself. I just finished high school and taking a break until the spring semester of college. I have no idea what I'm doing career wise yet but who does at this stage in their life? Or maybe that's just me...
I'm currently single and its kind of bothered me and left me feeling down for quite some time. I'd really like a relationship but haven't found the right guy yet. Hopefully when I start my new job and college things will look up for me.
That's enough about me, thanks for taking the time to read a little bit about my boring life haha. Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Alex. What are your hobbies / interests? What are you going to study in college?

Hi Emiliano! I really like listening to music, going to concerts, watching movies, traveling, and photography. In college I think I'm studying business just because of how many options that come with a business degree. Smile

What's your favorite place you've ever travelled to?

When I was younger (around 8) my dad actually owned a business so we moved to Ireland because of it and then later England, but because we lived out of the country we got to visit all these cool countries. My favorite place out of all of them would have to be Germany. It was amazing! Things got screwed up and we ended up moving back to the U.S when I was 12 but it was a great experience!

That's cool, I took German in school and I'd really like to visit there someday.

That's awesome! I took French. I reaallly want to go to France.

Welcome to GS Alex. Hope you have a great time here. Smile

Thank you so much!