Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to being gay? Here's some FAGs... I mean FAQs
My boyfriend's ex boyfriend has started dating my former boyfriend now that he's out of prison and has all his child support paid up and is getting some of his tattoos removed by lasers. I just picked up my boyfriends phone and found out that for our vacation next week he's taking me to a gay nudist resort to meet up my both of your exes!!!!

In the message he told them that bringing me along wasn't his first choice but his other boyfriend has gone back to his third wife since she cancelled the restraining order against him.

I'm so confused!!!!!!!! I don't know what to think! HELP ME PLEASE!
Should I kick my boyfriend out of just flatten all the tires on his car?

Get busy and answer our questions Wade!

memechose Wrote:My boyfriend's ex boyfriend has started dating my former boyfriend now that he's out of prison and has all his child support paid up and is getting some of his tattoos removed by lasers. I just picked up my boyfriends phone and found out that for our vacation next week he's taking me to a gay nudist resort to meet up my both of your exes!!!!

In the message he told them that bringing me along wasn't his first choice but his other boyfriend has gone back to his third wife since she cancelled the restraining order against him.

I'm so confused!!!!!!!! I don't know what to think! HELP ME PLEASE!
Should I kick my boyfriend out of just flatten all the tires on his car?

I think you should text him. Didn't he look at you once during those five nights you staked out his wife's house and slept in your car? I think he's gay.

Buzzer Wrote:I think you should text him. Didn't he look at you once during those five nights you staked out his wife's house and slept in your car? I think he's gay.

I've been chatting with his brother in law on facebook instead. Also I'm going by the conveniece store where my boyfriend works and take him a disc I made of all my favorite songs.. Do you think he'll like them?

I have this amazing job. This amazing boyfriend. This amazing house. My family and friends and generally everybody around me is completely accepting of me and my boyfriend. I am truely happy about every part of my life except one thing. I think my boyfriend might be seeing somebody else. He literally charges his iPhone every night. I have no idea how he uses up all the battery during the day, as he rarely (if ever) uses it. At all. Ever. So he must be sneaking into the basement and making the calls. But when I check his phone there's no messages or calls out of the ordinary. I contacted his closest friends and employees and voiced my concerns but they all scoffed and said I was crazy to think that, especially with so little to base it on. But it's not little! He must be cheating on me. Should I confront him about his affair or should I keep on with my happy life pretending I don't know about it?????

Cuddly Wrote:I have this amazing job. This amazing boyfriend. This amazing house. My family and friends and generally everybody around me is completely accepting of me and my boyfriend. I am truely happy about every part of my life except one thing. I think my boyfriend might be seeing somebody else. He literally charges his iPhone every night. I have no idea how he uses up all the battery during the day, as he rarely (if ever) uses it. At all. Ever. So he must be sneaking into the basement and making the calls. But when I check his phone there's no messages or calls out of the ordinary. I contacted his closest friends and employees and voiced my concerns but they all scoffed and said I was crazy to think that, especially with so little to base it on. But it's not little! He must be cheating on me. Should I confront him about his affair or should I keep on with my happy life pretending I don't know about it?????

too damn close Cuddly...too damn close. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

So I'm a straight man but this co-worker at work who is also a straight man has been looking at me and flirting with me. We spend every waking moment together both at work and outside work. He started hanging out with me at my place. When we aren't working, we are cuddling, making out, spooning and sleeping in my bed naked where we engage in hot, sloppy, raunchy sex for hours. Sometimes we'll go through an entire box of condoms in one night, then at that point, we resort to Ziploc sandwich baggies. Not that it matters since I end up swallowing all his loads anyway.

One time when I hitched a ride to the International Space Station to deliver parts and supplies, he called me to check in on me to see how my road trip was going. Lately at work we have been giving each other really big noticeable hickies and holding hands constantly.

Last week he plowed me so hard for so long, could swear I am pregnant.
If it were possible, I'd sooo have his babies.

Do you think this makes me gay?
Do you think he's gay?
Do you think he's interested in me?

I feel so boring and ordinary I'm depressed to the point of suicide. I have nothing to live for except my boring life with a guy who expects me to stick something in him every time he pulls his pants down. We have a boring house and do all sorts of boring traveling and sit around and bore each other so we invite over all our friend s so we can listen to all their problems.

Problems sound like so much fun! Why can't I catch crabs or have my mother walk in while I'm trying on her panties while my brother helps?

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can borrow problems?

Isn't it sooooooooooooo funny none of us are trying to help each other with problems but we all want to whine about our problems?

I've sent memechose 48 texts in the last 3 days. He hasn't answered yet. I know he could just be busy. Should I text again? Do you think this could turn into a real committed relationship?