Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to being gay? Here's some FAGs... I mean FAQs
Buzzer Wrote:I've sent memechose 48 texts in the last 3 days. He hasn't answered yet. I know he could just be busy. Should I text again? Do you think this could turn into a real committed relationship?

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]You Cupid Stunt!
hahahahhahahhahahah![/COLOR][/SIZE]

If you're going to make up lies about me at least make up some where I can't prove you're a liar just by D/L all my emails for the past 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry I haven't told anyone you caught herpes from your blow up doll that was cheating on you.

I think this thread might be gay. Should I try to put my dick in it?

Cuddly Wrote:I have this amazing job. This amazing boyfriend. This amazing house. My family and friends and generally everybody around me is completely accepting of me and my boyfriend. I am truely happy about every part of my life except one thing. I think my boyfriend might be seeing somebody else. He literally charges his iPhone every night. I have no idea how he uses up all the battery during the day, as he rarely (if ever) uses it. At all. Ever. So he must be sneaking into the basement and making the calls. But when I check his phone there's no messages or calls out of the ordinary. I contacted his closest friends and employees and voiced my concerns but they all scoffed and said I was crazy to think that, especially with so little to base it on. But it's not little! He must be cheating on me. Should I confront him about his affair or should I keep on with my happy life pretending I don't know about it?????
Uh. Was this a joke? Lol...
I just left a reply and then realized that it probably was.

Well maybe this thread will wind down now...

Here's some closure.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

DatKid Wrote:Uh. Was this a joke? Lol...
I just left a reply and then realized that it probably was.

All replies in the thread are puns on topics that have been or could be posted here on GS, with slightly bizzare questions.

It's really rude, as those threads were most likely completely sincere worries... But fun nonetheless!

Miles Wrote:I think this thread might be gay. Should I try to put my dick in it?
yes, you should XD
But It might try to do the same O.O so be Careeeeeeeefullllllll

Humeinator2 Wrote:yes, you should XD
But It might try to do the same O.O so be Careeeeeeeefullllllll

That's what I was hoping for, actually Sheep

(>^w^)> Because I think You're cool
(>^w^<) I want you to be my new friend miles
<(^w^<) Okie?
Redblob

Humeinator2 Wrote:(>^w^)> Because I think You're cool
(>^w^<) I want you to be my new friend miles
<(^w^<) Okie?
Redblob

that was supposed to have what you said qouted, but I managed to somehow mess it up >.>

Buzzer Wrote:I've sent memechose 48 texts in the last 3 days. He hasn't answered yet. I know he could just be busy. Should I text again? Do you think this could turn into a real committed relationship?

u haven't responded to my texts either! it's been a whole day!

:p