Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to expressing
In the past ive always held back about saying and expressing in fear of humiliation or some other thing. But since joining here ive felt more encouraged to open up and say whats bouncing around my head and such. So here goes .......

Over the last month or two ive been feeling alot like "whats the point??". In everything these days ive been finding them boring and plain (for lack of a better term). Im just finding that theres no get up and go or anything. Work at the moment is turning up, do the work and go home. Theres no interaction, no "how are you" interest, no spark there earging me that im dong a good job or whatever. Then the things outside work like entertainment and socialing. It isent there anymore. DVDS / movies / tv use to make me want to buy the latest film or something. But now its just background noise. The sadest and most painful part of me at the moment is that I have no friends around me, everyone is either an equantence or "a person".

Theres no to talk to, to get to know, to hang out with, etc. and it hurts ALOT.

Anyway thanks for making me feel like I can share and express Smile

Theres no to talk to, to get to know, to hang out with, etc. and it hurts ALOT.

Anyway thanks for making me feel like I can share and express Smile

I think it was Henry David Thoreau (early American writer "Walden's Pond", etc) who said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation."

Get used to it!

Sometimes we ALL get depressed and feel like, what's the use?
We ALL get lonely!
We ALL have doubts about the quality of our close relationships.

The key is to stop looking elsewhere for your happiness because it's not "out there" but INSIDE of you. Look inside. Find out WHO YOU ARE and what makes you happy.

If you have discovered that "expressing yourself" makes you happy, there might be an artist inside of you. Try writing more; painting, drawing, anything that you think is helping you to express yourself.

Good luck, and I'll look forward to whatever you'd like to share.
Smile

Hi GE,

One thing about this site that is so wonderful ,is that we are from all the corners of the Earth.
That being said , you really need to make allowances for that.

Now then , regarding the way you are feeling right now, I think it would be fair to say ,that you are in a boredom rut at the moment, or may be exhibiting the early warning signs of depression.

Regardless of which one it is , there is only one person that can lift you up and that person is you.
Life is a changing stage , nothing stays the same.

If you are feeling depressed , you really need to seek professional help.
In the mean time , you might want to have a read of a thread by Pix.

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19152

This article is absolutely brilliant , give it a try .

We are all here for you , so keep us posted.