Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this and don't know where to start.
Hi I'm very curious very nervous and very horny. Im looking to have my first encounter and I don't know what to do. I'm keen on mutual sucking and I have a ting for bums. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

One word: Grindr.

Use it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I've heard about that il check it out.

Be sure to practice safe sex.

Just curious, you say you're in a monogamous straight relationship - but you want to fool around with guys? Have you discussed it with your partner?

Yes I have discussed it and we both think I need to do this

Hypa821 Wrote:Yes I have discussed it and we both think I need to do this

I applaud your honesty and her understanding! You two must have a good, solid relationship and good communication. I hope things work out well for you in your exploration of new experiences.

Thank you my partner has known I've wanted to have sex with a man for years. When I realised I needed to do it I just told her straight out. We've always had a good sex life, she knows it's nothing to do with her and she knows I need to do this.

Gemini Wrote:Just curious, you say you're in a monogamous straight relationship - but you want to fool around with guys? Have you discussed it with your partner?

Kudos to you for noticing that!

I didn't even look at that. :eek:

Insertnamehere Wrote:Kudos to you for noticing that!

I didn't even look at that. :eek:

If you saw his replies, he did discuss it with her and it sounds like they're both handling this in a mature and responsible way Xyxthumbs

Lol I noticed because I dated a guy a few times and suddenly found myself confronted by an irate woman who blamed me for "taking advantage of her husband" - I had NO IDEA he was married, but she didn't want to hear it. DRAMA!

So I appreciate guys like the OP who are honest from the start.