Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New year resolutions
Ok, I know that probably for must of us the 'new year' represent nothing, the new year eve is just another day like the others, but not for me.
I mean, I'm a complicated person, very chaotic and I found very difficult to manage my personality and my destructive intelligence, so I use things like 'new years', to reset and restart small or big things. I use this kind of goals and starting line even for small everyday things.

So, at the end of every year I put some personal goals for the next year, in general few things to help myself to live happier and have a personal growth . Like things about my behaviour etc.

But this time for the first time... Nope. It's strange. Maybe cause I didn't have the time to think about that, cause I'm changing my life another time, maybe I'll find something later... Or I already found something and I'm not completely conscious... Cause for example my coming out would be one of these things... Mhhh...

So, what about you? I'm curious.

have some sex
JK
I dun make New Years resolutions. I don't see the point.
tho more sex would be nice

I have three,

1: Better my relationship with boyfriend's parents.
2: Pass all classes this semester while maintaining a high GPA, and re-take a math class I did poorly in during the summer.
3: Continue to save $100/payday (or 50% if I make more than $300 on a given pay day, which isn't likely), as part of a five year goal to save $10 000+ for use after college.

hmm i always make a vague kind of resolution that i,ll stop smoking pot, though this time i think i will… and i want to visit more places, see more things, be more confident - yaddayadda these are just everyday things though. I would like to try lobster.

I don't have new year's resolution but I always plan ahead what I want to do and have to do to accomplish my goal. They are not the same thing, aren't they?

partis Wrote:I would like to try lobster.
Isn't that very easy to do? Can you just go and have some or it's not available in your area?

Lobsters are not available here in my area but I like river prawn much better.

partis Wrote:these are just everyday things though.
Mh, yeah, but mine probably are more like these. If you're a regular smoker, stop smoking could be a big thing. A small everyday thing, but a big habit in your life. Etc

Dog <--but this small dog? WOOF!

my resolution is to make a new year's resolution next year :biggrin:

Same thing as every year.............

Stalk Hugh Jackman.
Attempt to take over the world.
Be the biggest, most annoying asshole I can be to all the stupid people out there.
Cause as much grief and hardship for those who do me wrong, as I possibly can.
Cause even MORE hairloss to Sylph/Odi/Otis/whatever his nom du jour is.

I think my resolution will just be to love who I am. I never have, and I want to learn how to love myself. That is what I want for 2014 Smile