Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New york city comic con
Is anyone else going to the New York City Comic Con this weekend??

Lucky! Wish I can go.. Sad Out of country at the moment. New York comic con always seems really nice! OH MY GOD!! Humberto Ramos and Rob Guillory are coming!!! Now I wish i can really go.. Sad I really want their autographed sketches...

Got tickets to the Emerald City Comicon. Woo woo!

Man, if i have more money.. I would have definitely got that autograph from Nathan Fillion back in FanExpo this year! XD

Waylon777 Wrote:Lucky! Wish I can go.. Sad Out of country at the moment. New York comic con always seems really nice! OH MY GOD!! Humberto Ramos and Rob Guillory are coming!!! Now I wish i can really go.. Sad I really want their autographed sketches...

Lol! It's so wasted on me tho. I'll i pretty much like is Pokemon xD I don t even know who those two guys are lol

Oh yeah right. Pokemon X and Y are coming out soon! They are giving out torchic online I think with the balzikin megastone on the first week of its sale. Humberto Ramos drew for some of the Amazing spider comics, especially the Spider Island arc. I really like his art style since it's more cartoony then realism. Rob Guillory is the illustrator of Chew. If you have the chance to buy the paperback at the con, be sure to get it signed! I definitely recommend Chew to anyone who likes good dark comedy mixed with a really interesting story and a lot of small references in the background.

Waylon777 Wrote:Oh yeah right. Pokemon X and Y are coming out soon! They are giving out torchic online I think with the balzikin megastone on the first week of its sale. Humberto Ramos drew for some of the Amazing spider comics, especially the Spider Island arc. I really like his art style since it's more cartoony then realism. Rob Guillory is the illustrator of Chew. If you have the chance to buy the paperback at the con, be sure to get it signed! I definitely recommend Chew to anyone who likes good dark comedy mixed with a really interesting story and a lot of small references in the background.

Oh okay! That's pretty cool Smile

Quite amazing guests this in New York comic con! the 6th Doctor, casts of torchwood, Archer and Defiance!