Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick9....
:frown: So sad to see them go.

Chas said I can give his skype to anyone who's interested. Just ask and I'll shoot you a PM - make sure to put your GS username in your contact request when you send it on skype, so he knows who you are.

Also missing Nick here.

I miss nick! chas...not so much :p

chas knows how to get in touch w/me and vice versa

Nick is tied up at the moment, I promise once I'm finished and untie him he can return.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Nick is tied up at the moment, I promise once I'm finished and untie him he can return.

For SHAAAAAAAME!!!!!!
[Image: tied%20up.jpg]

I'm sad, it's to many people leaving, and MisterTinkles changed his signature picture Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:MisterTinkles changed his signature picture Sad

Yeah... and his avatar. Cry

ceez and Wade, why I didnt know you cared.

Pinklove

Why does it have to be either that or this?

Why not Post on both forums ?

I don't know where the other forum is, and not really troubled so I intend keeping things as they are.

GS has been very good for me, but GS is all of you.

Every man jack of you guys have impacted very positively on my life, and for that I'm truly grateful.

I'm sick to death of a life of no friends, playing pool on my own, dancing alone, eating at resturaunts on my own, grinding day in and day out alone.

It's an existance not worth living anymore..

Wan't to know what the real mind-fuck is? I'ts self created...

I just don't know how to be social. This has been going on for my entire life pretty much all of 55 years.

I don't want sympathy, this is my problem, there is only one person that's going to fix this and that's me.

Yes I've had a wonderful partner, yes I have created a family, but that's not what's missing.

As socalising on forums is anonomous, for me this is like the "baby-school" of socalising, so any loss of friends here is a big deal for me...

This does not mean that I care any less about all the other wonderful people on GS, just that I haven't got to know most of you, and now, some of those that I have got to know have left. That sucks. Really sucks!

Enough of my crap :frown:
Trial