Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmares..... Wish they would go away!
Hi All,
Recently ive been suffering from nightmares and not sure whats going on... Some are short and sweet but last night it seemed to never end and ended in disaster with panic attack....

I dreamt that i was oppisite the Royal Pavilion in Brighton with my ex boyfriend and his tooth had come out in his hand and he said "babe look at this" I saw his mouth bleeding heavily and placed a tissue in there for him and made him alright again and said "You know what you messy sod your tooth can be kept as when we go to the dentist we can request he fixes it onto your denture to save adding additional plastic teeth" and my ex liked that... We walked south about ten paces when we came to a old building (which in reality is a brand new doctors surgery).. We walked to the doors of this building and walked right in... As we entered the hallway it was dark and damp and i could see it lit up with torches in medieval style layout...
I saw my ex walk off into the distance and i said to him im going to go and check a room out and went into the room to my left and felt someone watching me... I turned around and got freaked out... I ran away from the door and came to what i can describe as a steep 45 - 70 degree angle which started off wide and narrowed very quickly... Feeling wind behind me pushing me up this ramp i clambered to the top and had 1/2 a size 10 feet to stand on as a platform over looking a 500ft drop onto a lit corridor with voices... Male voices i could hear chanting in a congregation... I pushed myself backwards with my heels and faced the eyes... I was feeling the adrenalline rushing through me in fear and exited the room... I walked back into what should have been the hallway but was infact a different room altogether and could hear my ex in the distance... I called for him asking where he is and he said over here and i was like where! I remember starting an argument with him telling him if he wasnt a total twat i wouldnt be stuck and if he for once listened to someone sensible instead of investigating everything we wouldnt be stuck but we were arguing between two parrell worlds almost...
Once my nerves had calmed down i decided to follow a light and try to find my way back outside... Believing this bright light was it i followed and surrounded round me was about 500 Bald men in black and cream coloured gowns and hoods all chanting together... I hadnt been noticed until i accidentally kicked a stone and then they turned their heads all at the same speed AND all got up and walked to me... I decided to leave immediately and as i back tracked i ended up in a room with the original stairs this time and from BOTH sides behind the stairs these men started to walk and surround me.... I ended up with a group of bald headed men in robes and chanting the same tune grab hold of me and i felt so much fear pass through me in an instant i shouted in reality

SOMEONE FUCKING HELP!!!!!...... As i was in a panic mode and freaking out a little over the dream i didnt realise the dog had been flung across the room, the other had pissed on my bed in fear and i was running into everything trying to get out of my bedroom.....

Felt like a right twat....

Any ideas? I keep getting nightmares and when i ignore them and turn the dream off i have noticed that they begin to increase in story line and re occur the following night... I have the ability to end any dream im not happy with and i felt paralyised when i couldnt end this which might explain me shouting... I just dont understand the dream at all as i didnt eat before bed

Zeon xx

if solving problems were as easy as listening to one's dreams. Your a kind and loving person and no one wants to hurt you. get on with life and make the difficult decisions real time when your awake. its late, have a glass of wine and go to bed.

I read your dream. I'm gonna think about it a little bit before I float some ideas. But "teeth falling out" seem to be a fairly common theme in dreams. Sometimes it can be symbolic of lies, or mincing words or just tripping over your words.

I do think it's interesting you're trying to help your ex- repair his "broken tooth".

In that relationship did you feel like you were always doing the repair? Always searching for the solution? Always providing the help?

The rest I really need to think about as it's pretty abstract.

Oh Aunty .
Bighug
There are some unresolved issues for you regarding your relationship with your ex.
I think you spent so much time saving him from anything that would harm him, that you are just realizing subconsciously that you can no longer be there to save him.

Interpreting dreams is not easy, as some of us have symbolic objects that are associated with event in our waking hours.

I know that letting go is one of the hardest things to do ,especially when you are such a wonderful caring person.

Worry will always lead to nightmares , we subconsciously push worry away and it manifests in nightmares.

Side note , make sure you are not to hot where you sleep, if you cant fall asleep in half an hour do not force it.
Bighug