Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal Guy Looking for Normal Guy
Hello, Lucian. Wrong choice of words, it would seem. What you mean, probably, is someone who corresponds to your tastes and interests...? Given that "normal" people are probably very boring too, you might not really want someone 'normal' (please take this with a huge pinch of salt!) Wink

Yes, I'm normal, but I'm also weird and dorky, awkward, studious and funny. I don't exactly 'show', and I so wish I did sometimes. ...Actually, it's basically impossible to be normal. I guess what I mean is: "I'm not radical". Nor am I femme, if that's what YOU mean.

Unfortunately, your thread is the worst of possible pick up lines (sorry Smile ), but stick around these forums for awhile. At the very least, you'll make some great new friends.

Normal is such a dirty, disgusting word.

ICK......now I have to go take a Silkwood shower for just typing it!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:But would you be equally offended if someone called you abnormal?
One point :biggrin:
I don't know. My main goal is being myself. Without especially trying to be distinguished by the others though, but I feel the word "normal" meaning like the one who's just a follower. Well it's not really the subject ! :p

Hey Lucien.
No, I'm not normal, sorry :p

I dont know any fashion challenged gay men.

Are you sure your gay and its not just a fashion phase your going through ;-)

Dance2

ObW
X

MisterTinkles Wrote:I have to go take a Silkwood shower for just typing it!!!

I'm just dying to know what a Silkwood shower is......Dance2

ObW
X

Hello Lucian welcome to the family.Wavey

Normal... Yeah we are normal here, its only tea parties, dormice and caterpillars - normal...

Normal or not, I do miss your caterpillar, Mister Big Grin

It seems though that we scared Lucian away...