Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Smoking Weed No More
The title would be true. Tho I still think there is not much wrong with it I's just goina take a break lol

And also male cannabis plants could save the world (hemp)
But you need the female to make the male ;o

WEED.

Im just having a spliff, it so nice u.u

Rude guy. I'm going to miss the humble spliffs and joint. RIP (till july)

May I suggest the chemical purity of methamphetamine? It is much better, lasts a bit longer and if you slam it (IV use) you get spectacular rushes which last a long, long time. And its clean, it has never touched the earth nor had all of those bugs and other creepy crawlies on it like most pot plants have.

I think I should have been a Meth Rep... Sales or something....

I like weed cos it's can teach.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:May I suggest the chemical purity of methamphetamine? It is much better, lasts a bit longer and if you slam it (IV use) you get spectacular rushes which last a long, long time. And its clean, it has never touched the earth nor had all of those bugs and other creepy crawlies on it like most pot plants have.

I think I should have been a Meth Rep... Sales or something....

A guy told me once about a friend who tried to get him to use meth by saying something similar...and then LOVINGLY spoke how you had to sit on the toilet when you shot up because you might puke or crap, and he said how the meth freak acting like that was awesome (and being confused when he replied, "You need a better sales pitch") scared him away from ever trying meth. Roflmao

Kiid Wrote:I like weed cos it's can teach.

It what way can it teach you?

Tim18 Wrote:It what way can it teach you?

It taught me a bit about myself and gave me different perspective on the world. Also having an already open mind helped too. It's one of those drugs that can benefit or hinder the mind.

Kiid Wrote:It taught me a bit about myself and gave me different perspective on the world. Also having an already open mind helped too. It's one of those drugs that can benefit or hinder the mind.

I just want to say thanks for answering my question.

Why anyone would want to take drugs is beyond me (not prescription ones).

My sister smoked weed for YEARS......I couldnt be around her when she did, that crap smelled like burning garbage!!! She might as well have driven down to the dump and stuck her head in a bonfire full of garbage.

It also made her stupid. Im not talking about just a little "off", Im talking ...
BRAIN DEAD STUPID!!!!!

And she used to be super smart.

Now she's just super dumb.