Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not quite off topic - Form 696
OMG

This is absolutely CRAP

Sorry Marshy I have never heard of anything like this until I just read this....

I am a member of the MU and for some reason there is nothing on their website, and will have to read a little more to actually confront the union as to why I am paying subscription charges to a union who is going to sit back and do nothing, as I have said I have to do more reading

Marshy I don't know if your a member but there is a FB group which also makes interesting reading and can also let you download the actual form 696

Facebook

Fascinating read this story

xxxx

I have signed the petition as well

I will also make my colleagues aware of this

xxxxx

Cheers Marshy

fredv3b Wrote:But in fairness that there is a clear tradition of signing a variety of Executive Orders just before leaving office. Clinton pardoned his own Brother.

Joke innit

Mind you it is supposed to be a fair and democratic election process Confusedmile:

fredv3b Wrote:But in fairness that there is a clear tradition of signing a variety of Executive Orders just before leaving office. Clinton pardoned his own Brother.

Again, fred you are correct but it has not been so publicly announced that the incoming president elect will rescind many of the past presidents EOs... unless I never noticed before...

fjp999 Wrote:Again, fred you are correct but it has not been so publicly announced that the incoming president elect will rescind many of the past presidents EOs... unless I never noticed before...

If they did then I never noticed either.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

The form 696 proves that the terrorists are winning there war as now are own country is getting suspicious of its own people...

sweetlad86 Wrote:The form 696 proves that the terrorists are winning there war as now are own country is getting suspicious of its own people...
Good point. I'm deadly with a ganza Wink

marshlander Wrote:Good point. I'm deadly with a ganza Wink

What's a Ganza?

xxx

This song say how I feel!

It maybe US but I feel the same!

Star Twister Wrote:What's a Ganza?

xxx
A Brazilian percussion instrument, played by shaking.