Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing but a dream.
SO its interesting that you have decided to 'cop out' of making a commitment to enjoy life fully. If you truly believe we are living a dream, well it is well documented that dreams are our subconscious communicating with us and that there are learnings to get, so if you think your current reality is a dream, why not think about the learnings you can get so the next dream(life) is even better

AmJ

It sometimes feels like a dream to me as well. It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Rychard and rofunk have really great perspectives on this.

I too want to gain more experience as my life goes by.

Life is far too boring to be a dream.

Life as a dream... Sometimes it feels as if I'm in a movie and I'm the only one without a script. Like everyone knows their role except me... and the movie changes from sad to comedic to dramatic...

I just let it be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Life is far too interesting to be a dream. My dreams are mostly filled with disasters and failures, but life brings the odd success now and then. I don't happen to believe in an afterlife and try to make this one shot at being here worthwhile for me and for the people I love. I do understand that for some people life can be so tough that hope can only come in the anticipation of an afterlife, but what a waste!

In the (highly unlikely Wink ) event that I am proven wrong I'll have a nice surprise, but in the meantime, I'll just get on with being me.