Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O_O Well this is odd...
As the title suggests.. something odd has just happened, a rather cute guy i met recently and have become friends with, has just told me that he thinks im really cute and what not, but.. thought i was straight and got dead embarrased - red faced, shaky and stuff.. so to save him from feeling terrible I told him about me being bi and it was honestly fine and that he should stop worrying and gave him a quick hug to cheer him up.. but hell I'm in shock myself and about fainted when he told me because I had been admiring him a bit from afar for a while and couldnt work it up to tell him D: whats just happened?! :redface::redface::redface::redface:

just take it for what it is and be happy hes into you!

Thanks, it's just odd considering it's the first guy that's had a crush for me or whatever you want to call it! usually it's me crushing for other guys but being too damn shy to approach them

oh shyness... try and get over the shyness and youll come to realize how much people do adore a person like yourself. It just puts yourself into a comfort zone.

That is awesome Midge.Confusedmile:
Cease the moment hon , shove the shyness away and enjoy.

Just hang out and have fun. Be bros, lol.

Happy for you my friend :-) I have to agree with everyone else in saying you should just take it as it comes. If only the people I've crushed on before had the same feelings for me in return haha. Count yourself lucky :tongue:

Awe, I'm so ecstatic for my gem! that's too adorable! Good for you MidgetGem : ) lol, I hope your new friend values you for who you are.

If you,ll do get together :biggrin: you have to give him a good ass squeeze for us Wink

Aww, that's great!

Make the most of it and enjoy!