Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG!!! First HIV-Positive Man Cured
Wow this is amazing news. allthough long term side effects have not been reported yet and thourough testing over a period of time will prove the results. Im excited Its a huge step success and im excited for the final outcome.

prevention is still better than cure. so practice safe sex always ..

It's probably not a good idea to get your science out of newspapers and it's definately not a good idea to get your science out of Huffpost.

While I really hope they're right on this one Huffpost has been a tireless promoter of various sorts of quackery and so called alternative medicine (if it worked it would be called medicine, right).

Let's see who we've got, looks like a roster of the usual suspects.

Deepak Chopra promoting distant healing, which presumably enables him to relieve you of full-wallet syndrome without leaving home.

We have Jenny McCarthy still promoting her autism nonsense long after Wakefield's study has been thoroughly discredited.

We have Kim Evans claiming that antibiotics promote cancer and claiming that funus is a type of cancer.

And then there's any amount of chiropractic and homeopathic nonsense.

It would please me no end to discover they were right for a change, but I shan't be holding my breath.

This is just a single case. This does NOT represent a cure that could be given to other people. At best it points the way to a possible workable cure.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.