Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg I May Have Swine Flu
Omg, see now im panniky
my newly wed cousan just came back from his honeymoon 2 days ago, and was sitting 2 rown infront of a confirmed case, yesterday i was scattering my grandads ashes and obviously they were there, they though it was food poinsoning so we never took any pprecations and i spent all day with the kids who might have it and with both of them, im especially worried about ma wee gran what if she catces it ... seems it is a pandemic

probably over reacting coz iv not had symptoms i dont think, but still omg:frown:

oh yeah, theyr both confirmed cases now Sad

Apparently swine flu is in the next town over from me...

I wouldn't panic, you may start showing false symtoms and looking into it too much.

well swine flus in my housing estate :L:L nahh am sure al be fine, but am gawney try and blag a day off school "just in case" Wink

ok now am really worried, brian (my cousan who has it) just foned me there asking for our adress and everyones dob... he was on the fone to somewone else tellin them, a think he was getting everyones that was there yesterday.

:| im gettin tested for it :|

WOO! be glad, once you've had it you wont have it again. its highly unlikely you will die. you are healthy i assume? you are not telling us porkies and are actually either under the age of 5 or over the age of 60?

then you will not die. you will be flu-y and want to die but wont. tough.

xxx

im asthmatic, that makes me high rish in seasonal flu, what about this Sad

how badly asthmatic?

ehhm.... not like i need it every hour of the day but running puffs me out....so does diluty orange Smile

and in anser to your earlier question, i lied im actually 3 3/4 old Smile