Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg I May Have Swine Flu
well if you're tested as positive they will bring you into hospital. and asthma will mean you will recieve different more elaborate treatment i suppose... but it shouldn't be a major issue as long as they dont make you try to sleep it off at home. Smile which they wont. as they will want to try and control it!

so seriously! dont stress! particularly as you
1) have no reason to be
and
2) prolonged periods of increased stress levels have been linked to a weaker immune system.
so really its in your best interests for both mental and physical health to not worry!

how do you no all this :L:L are you some sorta doctor/knowalot well my whole familys been tested because they were there too so i think it may be a case of take the antibiotics and deal with it

i know all this as i study psychology, which is a hugely diverse subject specifically here i have to delve into medical sciences and so know enough to advise you somewhat.
i am also a general know it all!
haha!

aww that answers alot, coz i was reading through some posts and you give really complex answers.... its like wow

haha! well, if you study A levels you shall be required to demonstrate equal knowledge. but as i said, its a broad subject, relates to nearly everything. but lets not let this detract from your opinion of my intelligence mind you Wink hahaha!

ok :l well just settle it as your a wee brainbox..... Smile

[COLOR="Purple"]WoW
Hope all is healthy there!
The flu can kill so you should read up on it from a reliable medical site like your governments medical site if they have one.
I know you are suppose to keep your hands washed properly maybe wear a mask around... ya wanna keep anything contained. From the bit of press previous this is an unusual flu as it is not just the very young and very old that are most effected. The number of serious health issues from this flu is very low but it is there...

I am guessing that with asthma effecting the lungs you really do wanna keep vigilant.
Hope you will keep us informed as to whats going on.[/COLOR]

i will do, tbh am not worried anymore..... im getting tommorow off school...win win situation :L

[COLOR="Purple"]Yeah, aint worth worrying about it... but... forgot to add... be very careful what meds you accept.

There is no cure. Antibiotics are usually ok. There is one pharmaceutical company out there pushing one very dangerous drug. This med is not proven to do anything for humans and the flu but some docs are handing it out like candy.

In the flu that hit a few years back, was it just some sort of new bird flu???, the flu was serious for a very small percentage but this med killed people when it was passed out in Canada.

The chemical name is: ribavirin but there are various brand names so please do research on what meds they may have you take Ribavirin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ***may be difficult to understand but notice how many times they use "unknown"![/COLOR]

yeah, i totally agree with woodchip on all he's said and stuff. besides, the news and other media has made it much more epic than it really is. it's not like smallpox or anything completely serious. as long as you moderately healthy, and keep yourself rested and all that stuffage, you might just suffer flu-like symptoms if anything.