Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg I May Have Swine Flu
oh ..... thanks ah red intae it...tamiflu is the meds al get..... or a dont even no if it will change coz ae ma asthma but is that bad meds?

[COLOR="Purple"]tamiflu is the most common med for all flus and from reading has fewer sides so you should be fine.

I didnt notice anything about asthma being pointed out but you must tell your docs about any and all medical history as minor as it may seem...[/COLOR]

... i will Smile but i think we should change the subject now..... worryings not good at 2 in the morning lol....... do much today then pmsl

Take care of your self as best you can. Wish you the best as well as the rest of your family.

thanks yar ....tbh its ma poor wee gran am worried about this is the last thing she needs, if we do have it she would have caught it on saturday when she was scatterin her husbands (ma wee grandas) ashes n shes joos recoverd faii hip surgery... its no been good for her i soo soo soo hope she doesnt have it more than anything else Sad

Right Update:

My cuzins test results will take another few days because of the high volume needing to be processed so we were at a crossroads as wee feel fine (or so we thought) We didnt no if we were alowed to go back to school/work, (my auntie went in work and got sent home :L:L her desk is now under quarrantine :L:L) anyway so we got a phone call from our doctor she thinks its nothing to worry about but it was best to phone nhs 247, so the morher makes a phone call and askes if she can go back to work, but after describing the story and that we were in close contact throughout the day with them she gets worrid and askes if everyone is feeling ok, my mum said she had the slightest of a sore throat My sisters bf complained of a sore noeck ( hes living with us now because his dads not letting him home untill he gets the all clear) and my other sister has sore bones so the nhs people get worried, they want to send out tests to swab us and all this ( the test for it is not plesent, they stik a swab up your nose...yummy) the helplines mobbed the now so there getting a doctor to phone us back within 3 hours, but its looking like men in white coats mite be stikking cotton buds up my nose for now, actually as i write this my neck is going rather stiff....jeezze Smile

Robertson...

Robertson Wrote:Omg, see now im panniky
my newly wed cousan just came back from his honeymoon 2 days ago, and was sitting 2 rown infront of a confirmed case,

Was that on a plane. Airlines are not allowed to carry passengers showing symptoms of swine flu? Which airline was it? and also how did you know that a confirmed case was on the PLANE.
PM me, I want to discuss further.

If i get swine flu...

it'd be the icing on the cake :')

(I) we should just wrap you up in bubble wrap, prevent anything else happening

curious59 Wrote:Airlines are not allowed to carry passengers showing symptoms of swine flu?

Airlines can ask passengers if they have symptoms of the 'flu, however nobody who wants to travel is going to say yes, are they?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.