Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One good thing that happened to you today
Finishing work early today
An eye for an eye

I confirmed an exotic dancer and a horse for Friday.

Lex

I found my pair of hobo gloves from last winter.

Visited the kindergarten in the morning today.
Always nice to say hey to the kids I worked with.
Also got a little assignment from a woman at another department, to assemble a steeringwheel on some "car" play thing she had put together for the kids. She just could get it right when she tried. It was actually pretty easy to do xD
Was a few kids around me when I assembled it. And one boy actually wanted to help out.
It's fun when the kids want to learn new stuff.

I am saying this here. The response to my introduction here was an insult. Maybe talking about myself makes some people angry.

[MENTION=23514]JohnMusic[/MENTION] ?
---------------------

I had gotten a work order from a woman in the kindergarten today, unofrtunatly there was screws missing, so have to do it tomorrow instead.
Oh well, I got to visit them again xD
Was chatting a bit with the kids. At one point I was dancing a little with one of the twin girls. The one that was most affectionate with me. (normal way, for any person who may think otherwise Tongue)
She held my hands and was jumping up and down, so I started jumping too xD
Got to help one of the youngest boys to get dressed when they were going out. Belive it or not, I like helping the kids with such stuff.

Damn I hope I get to work in a kindergarten again. It's the perfect job for me.

Ibex Wrote:[MENTION=23514]JohnMusic[/MENTION] ?
---------------------

I had gotten a work order from a woman in the kindergarten today, unofrtunatly there was screws missing, so have to do it tomorrow instead.
Oh well, I got to visit them again xD
Was chatting a bit with the kids. At one point I was dancing a little with one of the twin girls. The one that was most affectionate with me. (normal way, for any person who may think otherwise Tongue)
She held my hands and was jumping up and down, so I started jumping too xD
Got to help one of the youngest boys to get dressed when they were going out. Belive it or not, I like helping the kids with such stuff.

Damn I hope I get to work in a kindergarten again. It's the perfect job for me.

Thank you for your concern and you have been nothing but a sweetie pie. The truth is i cant control others and if talking about myself upsets people i need to ignore those types. Smile

Watching Beauty and The Beast with my nieces!
An eye for an eye

Worked at the kindergarten again today. Throwing out the trash stuff they had piled up.
So I visited the kids again.
Been a lot of visits to that kindergarten this week Tongue

Think I'll try learning sign language. Could be nice to have on my CV.
In case a kindergarten I apply for work at has a kid who is deaf, then knowing sign language will impress that kindergarten.

Spending time with my family!
An eye for an eye