Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One good thing that happened to you today
We won the bowling match we had this evening.

I got a text from my boss after we closed for the night thanking me for the effort I put in today. It was a crazy stressful day in which we were super busy and two people understaffed.

Being offered a interview for a new job
An eye for an eye

Had an interview that went really, really well. 10% was spent talking about experience and the rest chatting about baking, dogs, people we knew and Christmas - love or hate it? It bodes well because they seem like the kind of chatty, funny people I can work with. I really dislike corporate, serious interviews where the personalities of both you and the interviewer doesn't get to shine. Fingers crossed!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Had an interview that went really, really well. 10% was spent talking about experience and the rest chatting about baking, dogs, people we knew and Christmas - love or hate it? It bodes well because they seem like the kind of chatty, funny people I can work with. I really dislike corporate, serious interviews where the personalities of both you and the interviewer doesn't get to shine. Fingers crossed!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Ian.
An eye for an eye

Got to spend time in the kindergarten again.
Small stuff to do.
At around 12 my boss told me that me and another guy had to do two tasks. So after lunch, he went to do one thing and I went to the kindergarten. Had to install another gate thing at the top of some strairs inside.
The boss guy said yes when I asked if I could go home after that task.

So after finishing the gate thing I spent some time in the kindergarten.
While installing the gate thing 2 people working there told me to flirt with one of the girls working there, because she had been talking a little bit about me when I stopped working there. That she liked that we had a good connection.
So I did try and flirt a little bit with her. The 2 people wo told me told me to give her a lolipop. They had a few in a box in the kitchen. So I gave her one.
It'll be interesting to see what'll happen.
They said she was single, though on her FB it says she's together with a guy. But she hasn't been posting anything on her wall since sometime October, so maybe they just broke up.

The girl is very pretty. Got a nice butt too xD
She's a really nice girl too.
Oh and apparently she had told the other 2 that I made her laugh. Girls like guys who can make them laugh, but who doesn't like someone who can make them smile.

I'm attracted to both genders. Though lately I have been more attracted to men. But it seems like I'm leaning towards girl again now.
It's a bit frustrating to not be into just one of the genders Tongue

Dan1980 Wrote:I will keep my fingers crossed for you Ian.

Your finger crossing worked. I got the job Smile Smile Smile

IanSaysHi Wrote:Your finger crossing worked. I got the job Smile Smile Smile

Congratulations when do you start? Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Congratulations when do you start? Smile

Monday! Right now I'm doing a little dance in the kitchen.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Monday! Right now I'm doing a little dance in the kitchen.

I would of liked to see your little dance!
An eye for an eye