Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One good thing that happened to you today
Stealing this idea from another forum.
So what's one good thing that happened to you today?
(No negative posts please, just good things xD)

My boss keeps talking bowling with me, since I bowl activily.
Apparently he has wanted to go bowling with me and the other guys for awhile.
So next Thursday we will go bowling xD The boss, me, the 18 year old who is just working there for 3 weeks atm, and some other guy.
Will be fun.

The day is young here, so the best thing to happen so far is I woke up Tongue

Got to visit the kindergarten I worked at today Big Grin
The whole thing was a great thing <3
Most of the kids remembered me.
The kids upstairs, the youngest ones in that department there didn't know who I was. One adorable girl kept saying she didn't know me and the other guy. So one time I was sitting in their couch and asked her to come over so that we could introduce each other, shake hands. She came over and I told her my name and asked what her name is.
It was so damn adorable Big Grin
Was dancing a little on the side of the department where the bigger kids are.
The kids in the department I worked at remembered me, except one kid who had only been there for the last month I worked there. He thought I was a guy who worked at his old kindergarten Tongue
A few of the kids came over to me and teased me, so I lifted them straight up as far as I could. Then they all wanted me to lift them xD

The whole visit counts as one good thing xD

I can't name just one good thing or decide which was best. That in itself is a good thing!

Fairytale of NewYork came on the radio while I was working.

For me that's when it really starts to feel like Christmas.

had a firery hot pizza that kicked my arse - lovely Smile

Getting a cuddle from my niece
An eye for an eye

i am not allowed to talk to my niece. She has never meet me and probably wont. Same with my brothers wife. And there are damn good reasons.

edit. after i posted this i realized this was in a happy thread. I will let it stay anyway. I hope that is ok.

JohnMusic Wrote:i am not allowed to talk to my niece. She has never meet me and probably wont. Same with my brothers wife. And there are damn good reasons.

edit. after i posted this i realized this was in a happy thread. I will let it stay anyway. I hope that is ok.

I am sorry to hear that, I can't imagine not being able to see my nephews or nieces.
An eye for an eye

Got laundry and work out done before 2PM!

Well, that is something that I did, not something that happened TO me.....let me see, oh did I mention I slept pretty dman good?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]