Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One good thing that happened to you today
What's the job? [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION]

Ibex Wrote:What's the job? [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION]

Doing reports on buildings and I get to draw too.. happy days Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Congrats Ian! That interview sounds great, getting to know YOU rather than listening for keywords and and all the technical stuff. How refreshing Smile

As for something good that happened to me today? At 4.30pm, work finished.

Cridders88 Wrote:Congrats Ian! That interview sounds great, getting to know YOU rather than listening for keywords and and all the technical stuff. How refreshing Smile

Pft, I was off work at 2 pm xD
So 7:30 am to 2 pm

Cridders88 Wrote:Congrats Ian! That interview sounds great, getting to know YOU rather than listening for keywords and and all the technical stuff. How refreshing Smile

Haha I spent all last night taking notes from their website, writing down examples of when I'd demonstrated the requirements for the role and researching about all kinds of building regulations, only to end up talking about cakes Big Grin

Hope you've got the weekend off? I know it's only a slim chance but the thought is there!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Haha I spent all last night taking notes from their website, writing down examples of when I'd demonstrated the requirements for the role and researching about all kinds of building regulations, only to end up talking about cakes Big Grin

Hope you've got the weekend off? I know it's only a slim chance but the thought is there!

Well that is a lot more pleasant sounding than what you prepared Smile.

Working tomorrow but do have Sunday off, so halfway there Smile. Did have a three day weekend last weekend though so can't grumble too much Smile

Having a laying in this morning.
An eye for an eye

I got up .