Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One night stand gone bad
Anonymous Wrote:Don't want to, but already have...... too late....

You speak behind a label 'anonymous', how can anything you say sound credible? I am here to discuss things rationally and you're not contributing.

This amount of judgment is amazing, but that's the way internet works.

For the rest of you guys who actually read all of it, I say thanks.

It's easy to act a saint behind the curtain. I did something wrong, I will make it right.

I'm glad you realize your mistakes. I'm glad you elaborated on the situation, your first post made you sound like you didn't care about the guy you cheated on.

Tell him ASAP and hope that he forgives you. If he does and you still care about him, you work your butt of to keep that guy. Don't cheat on him ever again.

If he doesn't forgive you, well you'll have to live with your mistake and live without that great guy.

No matter what work on yourself to realize what you want in life and treat the person you are in a relationship with the right way please.

Its only cheating because you didn't set ground rules, you didn't communicate and you got involved with something you didn't understand and weren't prepared to deal with.

I think its time to be honest with yourself to try and work out what you want and what things mean to you.

If you want sex with other people then acknowledge that and discuss it with your partner. But make sure you know exactly what you want and what it means to you first.