Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning?
I went to visit my ex, coz of his sisters marriage. But when i came back to my home, something is changed.
So here is the thing, i am having dreams on almost daily basis for the last month, i am remembering him when i see every small thing tht he left in our house, and missing so many things, missing the good old memories. Like when i see some of his clothes which is still with me, or other stuff tht he left, and the gifts that he gave me, and becoz of this he is in my mind 24/7.....

But here is a catch, we had a break up 6 months ago, and after a month i moved on..... There was no drama or the sad period, i was disappointed just tht... And i like to think of my self as emotionally very strong...
But this things which should have happened immediately after the break up, are happening now... And its making me confused. And these dreams are so different all the time, some are so Beautiful with him in there, some are sad and some are just erotic.....

But one more weird thing which i should mention here, after some time from my break up, i started dating another wonderful human being, and he loves me alot, and he will be going to stay with me from the next month.... Its a long distance relationship ryt nw but after a month we would be loving together... Thts what the plan is, and we are serious abt it.

But this dreams are making me more confused, it is only happening after i went to visit my ex, and i have a nice future relationship in front of me, but this dreams are making me question my decision....

Did something like this happen to u? Does it mean that i am not over my ex, and becoz of tht shouldnt make my current bf life more complex?? Coz moving to other city for someone is a big decision... And why now, after all this time... Why now whn i thought i will be alone no more... A part of me still love my ex( who doesnt love his first love duh haha) but..... This dreams are making things messy for me. What should i do, whats the best thing that i can do which is best for everyone?
Or should u just go with the flow.... And see how things go??

Never ran into an ex after a break up. I'd say there are some feelings in the back of your mind that you have ignored, and seeing him after all this time brings it back. You'll get over it, and I'm sure they will go away once your new bf is in town.

I've been there too - One of my ex's whom I fell hard for approximately 6 years ago, we were only together for a few months, but my emotions for him were way too strong. We ended things and were supposed to be friends, until one day he just stopped contacting me and blocked me from everything that we used to chat on.
For at least a year after that, it took me a while to get my emotions and my life back in check. During that time, I had such deep dreams about him - anything from us doing something together that we enjoyed, and then one fictitious dream where he brought me out to this open field, and then started a physical fight with me, saying he was going to truly destroy me.
Unfortunately, I found out through a (former) mutual friend that he died from extensive liver damage. He had a pain pill addiction that only spiraled out of control once I left.
There was a lot more to our relationship and our interactions together, but that is the jist of it.

Radbot42 Wrote:Never ran into an ex after a break up. I'd say there are some feelings in the back of your mind that you have ignored, and seeing him after all this time brings it back. You'll get over it, and I'm sure they will go away once your new bf is in town.

Yeah, it seems like some thing pulled the switch to all those reppressed memories.
I guess i will just have to wait for my current partner to come...... Thn only i will be able to get any solution or answer to this problem.

LoveUke Wrote:Make love with someone will help end it

Yeah, thts why i am dating again, but sometimes it feels like i just using my current partner to get over my ex..
Maybe this dreams signify that i will never able to get over him.

Radbot42 Wrote:You'll get over it, and I'm sure they will go away once your new bf is in town.

Aw.. that's so not true..
If he has unresolved feelings.. he has to deal with them ..

These feelings could easily sabotage his new relationship.

Anocxu Wrote:Aw.. that's so not true..
If he has unresolved feelings.. he has to deal with them ..

These feelings could easily sabotage his new relationship.

Thats what i am afraid of... Truth be told, i think i love my ex even now, and he returns back to me and make amends to his wrong ways then i am still willingly give it another chance.... Right now he is an rehabitilation center, for alchohal addiction, so i cant contact him, he will come out of there after a month, and by tht time my current dating partner will be in the city too... So i am in the most fucked up situation.
Another retarded thing is that my current bf is also going through some serious depression, so i am afraid that if i change my mind at the final moment, it might be a fatal blow to his life... Kind of.
I didnt knew emotions were this dangerous before coming into a relationship...........

zaleemzamana Wrote:Thats what i am afraid of... Truth be told, i think i love my ex even now, and he returns back to me and make amends to his wrong ways then i am still willingly give it another chance.... Right now he is an rehabitilation center, for alchohal addiction, so i cant contact him, he will come out of there after a month, and by tht time my current dating partner will be in the city too... So i am in the most fucked up situation.
Another retarded thing is that my current bf is also going through some serious depression, so i am afraid that if i change my mind at the final moment, it might be a fatal blow to his life... Kind of.
I didnt knew emotions were this dangerous before coming into a relationship...........
So ..
(This is a long one)
(No pun intended)
Loooooooool

E'hem.
Seriously.

No disrespect but.
You seem to think these guys are a mess. When in fact . It is YOU that seem to be thriving on all this CHAOS..

How about an open honest conversation with your current BF..
Ya can't have them both..
Right?

Not being rude but.
Why are all your love interests broken?
Depressed, Drunk..?

I'm under the suspicion you too are broken but perhaps you do not realize it..

Choose healthier love interests.

Hugs...

The answers you seek can only be found with the person you are having thoughts about. Perhaps, you guys can resolve the past, be friends and still pursue a new relationship.

Anocxu Wrote:So ..
(This is a long one)
(No pun intended)
Loooooooool

E'hem.
Seriously.

No disrespect but.
You seem to think these guys are a mess. When in fact . It is YOU that seem to be thriving on all this CHAOS..

How about an open honest conversation with your current BF..
Ya can't have them both..
Right?

Not being rude but.
Why are all your love interests broken?
Depressed, Drunk..?

I'm under the suspicion you too are broken but perhaps you do not realize it..

Choose healthier love interests.

Hugs...

Haha, its fine if u think so. I think i do have saviour complex, and sometimes i am confused, but its not that major. We broke up because my ex was an alchohal addict. I had some fault
too and i am not denying it. And thats why am seeking advice, so tht it doesn't happen again in the future...
But Thanks for the advice, i do need some introspection.