Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One way bedroom
HEY Big Grin

So i have been with this boy for 2 month or so and we have been together sexually many times up to now.
However, in that department its a little strange for me.
He likes touching me and doing things sexually and he likes to give oral but if i go to touch him he is really uncomfortable with it. He does not like it at all.
But then he likes to be penetrated and is completely comfortable with that.
Im trying to figure out why he may be so nervous about being touched in intimate places but doesnt mind being fckd basicaly.
He wont take oral or hand jobs :0
i find it odd myself...
how about you guys?

I also wonder if he is getting all he needs sexually from me.
i offer and he refuses. its confusing Confused
since getting with him ive never done anything for him except top for him

maybe he has something and is afraid to give it to you?

There is an old saying...You can f*ck me, suck me, spank me...but dont ever touch me. Basically what that means is the person is afraid of or has no interest in intimacy.

I am extremely intimate with my lover but he is the only one in my life I have ever let really touch me and I have been with alot of guys so I understand. It never had anything negative to do with anyone else...I just wasnt' emotionally available. I am not sure but I suspect from what you have stated that he may have the same or a similar state of mind.

He doesnt have anything. we both got tested before we engaged in sexual activity.
It was something we both insisted on lol

What's he like outside the bedroom? Is he affectionate? Does he allow you to hug on him when you are hanging out? Are you dating or is it a friends with benefit situation?

I think East is probably right about this guy just not being emotionally available though.

Well i have known him for over a year as friends.
When we are watching films and chilling out he will cuddle up to me and put his legs on me... I put my hand onto his leg and he doesnt mind at all.
Its just strictly in the bedroom department.
He told me before we got together that he has had feelings for me for a while. He was scared to say because he thought i wouldnt be interested and would then cut him off as a friend.

When i ask him about the touching thing he just says i dont like it and changes the subject straight away.
Im thinking he is not telling me something. maybe bad experiences in the past or something.

It sounds like you have the makings of something great. He may be afraid to get too emotionally attached to you. I would just give him time, don't push and use your body next to him after having sex to make him feel secure.

Have you offered to give him a massage? Get some oils and rub him down. :biggrin: But, just offer touch and play.

azulai Wrote:It sounds like you have the makings of something great. He may be afraid to get too emotionally attached to you. I would just give him time, don't push and use your body next to him after having sex to make him feel secure.

Have you offered to give him a massage? Get some oils and rub him down. :biggrin: But, just offer touch and play.

I have not offered to masage him but i think i will. Thanks for the advice i will use it Smile

Maybe he just doesn't enjoy being touched like that :tongue: To be fair for me Im not a fan of being touched like that I dont know why I dont mind it but id rather not
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Maybe he just doesn't enjoy being touched like that :tongue: To be fair for me Im not a fan of being touched like that I dont know why I dont mind it but id rather not

You havent meet the right guy yet, I love cuddling up and having a partener explore me lol...