Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral tips.
So, I met up with this guy last Monday. We didn't have much of a plan established but one of the things that did happen was that I ended up going down on him. Having never done it (or anything else, for that matter) before, it went...about as well as it could for someone who has never done it before. There's quite a bit of room for improvement. Which is why I'm making this topic!

So I ask of the community here, what are some tips for making both the experience better for the receiver and my time as the giver easier? Basic advice is fine; I'm a complete newbie so any guidance would be appreciated. He sounded a bit ambivalent about doing it again so I want to make sure I make it worth his while.

Turtle
(I just wanted a Shuckle in my post)

I'd say the first thing is to make sure you're both comfortable; him in a position where he can relax, and you in a position where you can get to what you need to without having to strain xD

If you're having trouble or you need a break, at any point, the best thing to do is to just switch to your hand for a little bit - to give your jaw a rest... and when you're using your mouth, my advice would be to mix things up a bit. Use your mouth sometimes, maybe kiss the head a little bit, lick his shaft up and down, that sort of thing. Keep changing what you do to him, until you find something that he really likes, and then either focus on that, or just make sure you bring it into the mixture often. And also, changing things often should also make it a little less boring for you Tongue

Some guys like it if you play with their balls at the same time, some don't - so maybe give it a try to see if he likes it, or just plain ask? Of course, if you think it's too much multi-tasking just don't bother, but it could maybe be a nice addition near the end for example?

So, yeah... that's my advice. Hope it's at least a little helpful Laugh

And good luck Smile

Oh, and kudos on the Shuckle-usage! =3

Try keeping an ice cube in your mouth for a minute before you start on him.
Some guys like that.

The ice cube idea is interesting. Something I'd reserve for later, though. :p

The switching things up mid-process idea is one I'll certainly hold onto as well. My jaw getting tired, while not something I hadn't considered at all, wasn't on my mind when I started out, so when it set in it was rather aggravating.

I actually had a bit of a plan before going over to his place (I had spent, erm, quite a bit time thinking about what it'd be like), but the second I started, it was like my brain took all that planning and threw it out the window. Rather unfortunate. I'm guessing next time I'll be better overall, even without having sought out experience, simply because now I have...well, any idea of what it's like. Though, with how ambivalent he's sounded recently about meeting up again, iunno if it's gonna happen with him. :/

Anyway, thanks for the advice that's come in so far.

Well....*pulls out a notebook* time to take notes. You never truly know when it might become useful.

Don't use teeth and just that cock!

ACleverUsername Wrote:Turtle
(I just wanted a Shuckle in my post)

I know I love how there is a shuckle and it's not even a turtle. It's a bug/rock type pokemon u.u Turtle Turtle Turtle Turtle Turtle

A common mistake people make when it comes to their oral hygiene is that they assume an electric brusher is better than a standard one. This is obviously ridiculous as it's the BRUSHER not the BRUSH that determines whether it's successful or not. A lot of people also brush too hard or assume that they only have to do it in the morning. Twice a day is probably for the best.

So remember to brush carefully, don't do it too hard and to just find the brush that suits you the best! ^_^

Oh I should stop replying after only having read the title...

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oh I should stop replying after only having read the title...

You're a little bit eeeeeevil Laugh