Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original Red Dawn Vs Remake Red Dawn
Got into argue with a friend over which Red Dawn was better,The Original version of Red Dawn or the remake verision of Red Dawn.I said the orignal version was better,he said the remake version was better.But anyway I just wanted to find out what the forum users thought about this.

In My Opinion: The remake sucks. It dragged in parts. It was more implausible than the original (which was already far-fetched). The acting was horrible, especially Josh Hutcherson. Speaking of which, what in the hell does Hollywood see in him? I think that he is a BORING, one dimensional actor who can't act his way out of a miniature paper bag. LOL

Overall, another ultra-cheesy remake of a pretty enjoyable film. (Footloose was another)

The best remake I have seen lately is "Total Recall"! It was a thousand times better than the original. Better plot, better acting, better dialogue, better effects- just great! Smile

I haven't seen either, so please settle which I should see first by answering a question: is Chris Helmsworth at any point shirtless for a period of time?

I, love, the, original, I, might just,keep away from this remake, read, lots, of, bad, reviews and, today's choice of, actors, all, straight,from the models, bench, zero charisma, God, forbid anyone having, a, less, than, perfect Symetrical, features and, a, recognizable, distinguishable, personality

I have seen the orinigal and thought it was an amazing film. I still have to see the remake.
An eye for an eye

Counselor Wrote:I haven't seen either, so please settle which I should see first by answering a question: is Chris Helmsworth at any point shirtless for a period of time?

Sorry, no. If Chris had at least taken off his shirt once or twice, it might have salvaged the movie. Smile

When is the New Red Dawn out on DVD?
An eye for an eye