Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osama bin Laden dead
Wow, totally wasn't expecting to wake up to that today. The game of hide and seek is over.

I'm too tired to put my thoughts together.

I suspect that OBL was little more than a figurehead for those who declared "war on terror". It makes life so much easier if you can give your "enemy" a name and a face. I would be much more surprised if the jihad collapsed because Bin Laden is dead. Expect reprisals and this whole horrible nonsense will go on and on and on ...

Yes it is a good information. but i think this is not the end. i belive, the Al Qaeda is prepared to lose osama.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cheerleader2
[Image: usa-flag.gif]

Bin Laden is symbolic of an idea...he is dead but the idea he represented is not. His death may well serve to further ignite the idea. We cannot kill the idea...nor will it die.

I hate the idea. I am not, however, rejoicing in his death. I am not sorry that he is dead. Revenge is not something that stimulates me. The eye for an eye thing doesn't work for me..it leaves everyone blind.

No, I of course dont think that his death will put an end to all this nonsense, but it does leave something of a hollow feeling inside for me. I found out through email that he had died, while I worked, and I only gave it cursory thought at the time. However, this next morning, I realize that for me it is something of an "End of an Era" for me. In a way I grew up with this man.

East Wrote:Bin Laden is symbolic of an idea...he is dead but the idea he represented is not. His death may well serve to further ignite the idea. We cannot kill the idea...nor will it die.

Like The Batman...minus the badassery and the bat can't die.

Hi There,
I feel that justice has been done and now the world should put the whole situation to rest however they want his associates as well as him and wont stop until they are dead too... It shows me what animals we are when we claim to be "humaine"

kindest regards

zeon

I always thought that, in America at least, justice required a trial?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy