Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other peoples penis size
Nothing wrong with small big or large but I don't care for an ugly penis either. Someone who has lots of personality and can laugh is much more important to me.

It isn't about the penis...it is about the person it is attached to.

If you restrict things to a purely sexual basis, you miss out on many of (gay) life's rewards.

However, being honest, my perfect guy as well as being many other things would be well-hung.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm not bothered to be honest.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

if everything else is equal- I mean if they bring identical twins, with similar personality- and the only difference is that one has a bigger penis- I guess most gay men would prefer the one with the bigger penis.
but this is just a theoretical situation. its our perception of the person as a whole that matters in the end. well most of time.

I guess dating websites are more representative of the sexual preferences. the above paragraph applies to the ( average ) majority. but u can still find people who advertise on their profiles ( I don't care about how you look, I only care about your d**K size ...etc), I don't think the big penis thing is just as a result of the media ...

for me, on a purely sexual basis It is sometimes- in certain situations with certain type of people- relevant . but it is not a big deal. so my answer is No

no size is not important,if anything I'll take that twin with the smaller dick.

As I get older I am finding I need larger print to be able to read and more light in which to find the page ... maybe requirements change? Rolleyes

I like them big but no big in me. Medium ones in me maybe but not big ones!

I'm going to say no for just purely a one time sexual experience. If I do end up hooking up with someone I don't care what their penis size is, I can have a good time as long as there is chemistry. In terms of someone I would want to be with longer term, it doesn't have to be big (though not opposed to that) but I would prefer it be average or almost average sized.

If I really click with a guy then I couldn't care less about the size of his cock...