Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our world is not safe anymore.
Hey. As of all you know about my original, maybe some of you thought Malaysia is a safe country. Actually no. Malaysia is no better than China nowadays. Recently, a poor girl who got raped and killed with a hoe through the vagina in Indonesia show up in my Facebook. It's scared me with what happened to this girl. But she is a girl and I'm a man, I think that's what you thought when I told you about this story, right? Actually, what happened to her it will happen to us. Our world is not safe anymore. I'm read about a girl who always be a victim for those who have a lust. Have you read a news a man were raped and sold to another country. Of course no because it's a nature a girl are the victim. But it's not limit to a girl only. It'll be our turn anytime especially a man who have a feminine features such as skinny, cute face and etc. We are in danger. Please be careful especially in a bar or valley or a place where is quiet and doesn't have many people use that place. Be careful. I'm corcerned about your safety. Remember, please be safe.

footnote: my english is not good.

My boyfriend was raped, twice, in large metropolises here in the United States.

The world was never safe, will never be safe. Safety is an illusion.

You must be willing and capable of defending yourself. First rule of winning in a fight is to avoid the fight in the first place. Be aware of your surroundings, and who is watching you.

People especially westerners are given to believe that the world is a bright shiny happy place where , occasionally bad things happen. The inverse is true, the world is a dark twisted place where good things are only possible through the sacrifices and struggles of our predecessors.

I firmly believe that anyone young enough should study a practical form of martial arts. That goes double for gay people and triple for effeminate gay guys.

2500 years back in Greece the world was not safe. neighboring cities quarreled with one another, and those who had more power got to do whatever they wanted with populations weaker than them. they dislocated them from their home land and installed them in new places, there were examples of walling men in and leaving them to die, often the whole population of a city was put to death just because they refused to give in to the demands of the more powerful. and it was all for bloody nothing because eventually they lost too, and were massacred by others in turn.

it's never been safe. but that doesn't mean you have to feel unsafe. you just have to be aware of what goes on in the environment you're in and the people there. you have to know not to put yourself in situations that can turn bad. basic awareness of your surroundings and understanding of the human nature/behavior will help avoid most trouble in life.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

The world has never been a safe place. What happens now is that media shows it to you. And good thing too, people used to get away with so much more.

What one must do is not be crushed by the feeling of unsafety, you can have an active part in your own safety.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Bermuda is Safe.

You can only cause harm to yourself, or insult one of us which leads to a kick to your left testicle.

Our history of severe violence, is relatively small and short, outside of colonialism.

It's one of the reasons I am so proud and reluctant to leave my lil island home.

Yall in the bigger world got a bunch of crazies gurl Cat3