Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The seed of experience in the new world"
This is my confession during my early days.

This is my experience in my teen years.

It happens when I ran away from home due to a family problem. This happen when I was 16 years old and nowhere else to go and no person to talk to.

I was confuse at that time, lonely and sad. I remember sitting one in the bench near the beach and it was already midnight. I observe various couples making out. As an innocent virgin, at that time I can't figure out what they are doing or what "sex" is. I grew up in Christian school and my family is Christians. We were very religious and no one had teach me what those are. Anyway, at that time while I was observing them, a man suddenly sit beside me. It was dark and I can't see his face clearly but he was clearly older than me. But he was approachable, he talks to me like he cares. So I tell him everything about what happen in my family why I ran away from home. I believe I finally found someone I can talk to. I was so excited that I narrate everything, then suddenly he slowly grab my bulge which shock the hell of me!

At that time I was confuse and for some reason, my bulge is getting a hard on.

He told me can make me happy which makes my heart waver. In the end I was depressed and I want to be happy so I said yes.

He hold my hand and led me away from the couples to the open field where there is no one in sight, it was night and cold. Wearing a thin t-shirt makes my skin chill.

Then somewhere deserted grass plain, he undress me and gently told me to lie down. I complied, excited about what to happen, I hug myself naked.

Then he undress himself and lay atop of me. He began kissing me in face, in lips everywhere, while doing it, he began to rub his dick to me.

It was the first sex I experience, I don't know what to do, so I just grab his shoulder like my life depended on it.

When he came, I don't know what happen, but after that he began wiping the evidence using his handkerchief.

Then he offer me to eat to a cheap fast food restaurant. I said yes because it was my favorite brand.

I was happy talking to him, strangely he was quiet and just smile then he ask me if we can do it again, I said its okay. Then after we eat, he led me again to same spot and have sex again, at that time I just a sex doll, letting him use me for free.

After the deed was done, he gave me some small change for me to go home. He promise if I saw him again, he will give me a cellphone which is very cool at that time.

After I got home and until today, I still remember his promise of the expensive CP.