Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris attacks: Dozens dead and Bataclan hostage stand-off
Quote:France has been way to liberal in its immigration policies for years. It's not so easy to just deport them because now many of them are French born citizens. Hopefully they have learned their lesson and won't allow any more immigration from the Middle East, but probably not. Seems like they keep letting more come in when they can't even handle the ones that are already there. I'm afraid the same is happening across most of Western Europe.

not just France. the whole of EU, with a few exceptions like the Czech Republic, Poland, and the Baltic States, for example. Sweden and Norway, or The Netherlands are no better. France has actually been stricter than those three.

but there is no more openness anymore. you can chide us as much as you want and remind us that there is a difference between peaceful Arab people and fundamentalist islamists. we have been keeping that in mind all these years. we kept that in mind after Charlie Hebdo. what difference has it made?

EU needs to stop accepting people from the Middle East onto our soil, we need to close the borders, and monitor everybody that is let in. as much as i am against a policing approach like that, under the circumstances it is justified. and all these ''refugees'' should be sent back as well. they can go back to their own countries and fight it out amongst themselves.

i have no more tolerance left.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

The idea of open borders was a wonderful idea but it has been abused to such an extent now that I feel that we have to return to traditional border crossings with checks being made on passports and visas once again. It's a pity but it is inevitable.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

ceez Wrote:I still don't understand how these people are brain washed into thinking it's OK to murder innocent people.
They are made to think that the people of a country are not innocent but a threat, can they be deprogrammed? I would think this is maybe possible but the time factor would probably be long.
In the Vietnam war I saw a young women throw a bundle, which I and others believed to be a crying infant as we could hear the child, into a chopper, only to have it blow up. The sanctity of life is not the same for all the people or religions in the world.
We have to pressure those who say they don't believe in jehad to take control of the media and other sources of information which fuel the extremist and their propaganda if we hope to put an end to this, just my thoughts, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Latest news is that has been a gun battle in the northern district of Saint. Denis. At least two people killed, one a woman who blew herself up. Some police injured.

Long battle today in the northern suburbs of Paris, the army, the police were out to catch the attackers and the master brain of those particular attacks.

princealbertofb Wrote:Long battle today in the northern suburbs of Paris, the army, the police were out to catch the attackers and the master brain of those particular attacks.

What happens to a woman who blows herself up? Does she go to Paradise and have 72 virgins waiting for her?

LONDONER Wrote:What happens to a woman who blows herself up? Does she go to Paradise and have 72 virgins waiting for her?
72 virgins could look like this ..

[Image: Spock.jpg]

Anocxu Wrote:72 virgins could look like this ..

[Image: Spock.jpg]

In that case, they're welcome. The more who blow themselves up the better.

LONDONER Wrote:In that case, they're welcome. The more who blow themselves up the better.
On a serious note..
This is the world we live in..

Someone somewhere who has no idea who or what you are could be plotting your demise..

This is the reason I will not associate with a hateful person...
Hate in itself is almost an entity. .
Its origin is usually simple..it seeds itself. . It manifests. .it grows .. it spreads..

Hate has morphed... evolved.. has become almost as complex as we are as a species. .. I've met seemingly brilliant , we'll educated individuals that are hateful. .
I have seen deceitful , hateful human beings that present themselves to be tolerant..

The only thing I can say that I 'love' about hate is..

Hate = Fear
Fear = Coward.

So..
The next time you hear an individual throw around sentences that begin with.. "I Hate .."

Think to yourself..
How far does that hate go?

It is unfortunate but true that people can be so easily brainwashed and manipulated into thinking anything or doing anything. The scary part is when we blindly ignore facts when they're presented right in front of our own eyes.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!