Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris attacks: Dozens dead and Bataclan hostage stand-off
LONDONER Wrote:Latest news is that has been a gun battle in the northern district of Saint. Denis. At least two people killed, one a woman who blew herself up. Some police injured.

luckily what went down there didn't really 'reach' Paris itself. i was there and you couldn't tell anything serious was going on.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

and i actually got a very good insight about this whole terrorist phenomenon from being in Paris and hearing what some of the experts had to say. i'll share once i get settled in back home.

All the justification of sodomy to facilitate bomb placement above makes me wonder if these guys are not strangely eager to undergo such treatment in the name of the faith. Has anyone addressed the idea that the desire to serve Allah may have another, more sensual motivation?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:All the justification of sodomy to facilitate bomb placement above makes me wonder if these guys are not strangely eager to undergo such treatment in the name of the faith. Has anyone addressed the idea that the desire to serve Allah may have another, more sensual motivation?

Obviously so. While they condem homosexuality so roundly, it is an excuse to get fisted in the name of the Prophet.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Alto Wrote:In response to events in Paris, Poland has refused to take any more immigrants via the EU programme

I hope we can do the same but its unlikely when I see people holding heart signs saying "no borders"..

They are the real enemy, not Syrians

hopefully this will curb EU's willingness to accept migrants.

the only people i've seen (through the media) holding banners like that were the refugees themselves. and they have no say in the matter. Syrians, and other migrants have no say in the status of European borders. Europeans have the say. we're supposed to have no borders when they are too impotent to do anything about the state of affairs in their place of origin? fuck that.

these ''refugees'' are all hypocrites anyway. it's not about safety. not really. it's about getting into Europe and nothing but that. if this was about safety --- Turkey was on their way! there's no war in Turkey. they crossed through Serbia, Albania, etc --- those countries were also not at war. but they didn't stay there -- where they were safe. they kept going on to get to Italy, France, Germany, etc. everybody beyond Turkey should be considered an illegal immigrant and not a refugee. because they are no longer fleeing war beyond Turkey.

I feel so bad for this well-respected country. And unfortunately, the US' political candidates are using this tragedy as fodder to promote their anti-refugee agenda.

ISIS has apparently booby-trapped children's toys with explosives:

toys

deltalover4 Wrote:I feel so bad for this well-respected country. And unfortunately, the US' political candidates are using this tragedy as fodder to promote their anti-refugee agenda.

They're simply saying what most Americans think, only in a nicer way. I don't want them here, period! We have enough Christian extremists to deal with, we don't need Muslim extremists to go along with them.