Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passing notes?
There's this guy who I really like in my one lecture class, and by luck I got a chance to speak with him today. He seems pretty nice, though granted he could be taken or unavailable for one reason or another, or maybe he has his eyes set on someone else? But I guess there's only one way to find out...

I'm thinking about leaving him a note next time I see him in class. Nothing too crazy, just an invitation to join me for coffee, I wanna make a point to say I understand if he'd rather not but I figured I'd ask.

Am I crazy for seriously considering this? I mean, either he'll think I'm a creep or he'll think it was cute. I'm feeling kinda doubtful and apprehensive because I've never been given a chance to approach a guy who I have a real crush on, already seems too good to be true, but I really wanna give this guy a shot. Or rather, I hope that he gives me a shot haha

Whatcha think? Should I do it? I feel like I'm not taking enough chances, but there's a fine line between which chances are appropriate to take and the ones that are too much.

all I have to say is....

"passing notes? Really?" I'd be uncomfortable about it. Just ask him face to face like adults do things usually.

Virge Wrote:all I have to say is....

"passing notes? Really?" I'd be uncomfortable about it. Just ask him face to face like adults do things usually.

I mean that's another thing, some people would think it weirder to ask them face to face... personally I don't think there's anything immature about passing someone a note, it gives the receiver time to think instead of being put on the spot.